• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love when civilians attack him

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
41 year old mileniall savagely dunks on Kenosha as being trash because a kid getting attacked by an angry mob defended himself. An angry mob that was there to protest racism, by the way. So uh, if we could just like, put him in jail for life, um k thx?

I don't even know what this wet brained retard is saying with his retort. Austin's sentiments seemed pretty self explanatory.

DamnItRick.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
41 year old mileniall savagely dunks on Kenosha as being trash because a kid getting attacked by an angry mob defended himself. An angry mob that was there to protest racism, by the way. So uh, if we could just like, put him in jail for life, um k thx?

I don't even know what this wet brained retard is saying with his retort. Austin's sentiments seemed pretty self explanatory.

View attachment 12242
It’s funny how he’s a self proclaimed writer and comedian yet he has 3-4 responses he uses over and over even when they don’t make sense.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
It’s funny how he’s a self proclaimed writer and comedian yet he has 3-4 responses he uses over and over even when they don’t make sense.
He claimed that professors use one of his novels to teach university.

I'm no educator, but his one-dimensional, repetitive Twitter account could be used to to teach computer science. Examples of lazily programmed chatbots specifically.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Pat's single biggest fantasy is having Proud Boys attack him so that he could blow a few of them away and be a prog hero. He's such a disingenuous cunt.
I doubt it. He's such a coward, he fears all actual in-person confrontation, even from behind the safety of his guns. He's a frightened, timid little man.

G

He's such a fucking pussy he knows he was going to get ratioed so he locked these Tweets down. He can't have his precious Twitter blemished. Mama Raven's Special Boy is always right and never wrong.

Nobody else this sub has ever come across is as hateable as Rick. I've never been able to feel sorry for him because he's such a condescending cunt to everyone. I hope Susan blows the engine and transmission. God knows he can't afford another car.