• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Asians

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
lol they look funny with huge tits and also with huge guts

1676733063568.jpeg

G

Thanks brotherman. I think it was karma for breaking the heart of another Asian girl over ten years ago. She treated me like a king and was the only person who ever said "you broke my heart". I'm so sorry that I chose Tiffany over you, Cindy. You each had horrible names.
An Asian named Cindy??? Now I've heard everything!

G

I think Tiffany was Asian too but Cambodian or some shit so that's different.
Well I mean Cambodian is practically Thai/Vietnamese based on location so that's pretty wild.

I'm assuming you're talking about an American Asian girl. I should have been more specific I'm talking about Asians in Asia or Asians who came to America after they were born. There's something about that broken ass English that adds to their sexiness.

G

You know what, Quasimoto, you've been riding my dick since last night.

You ain't still seethin are you? 🤔

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I just wish Asains came stock their little frames with fat asses, like nigger bitches. (Not those disgusting Lizzos asses. I just mean some meat on the bone for me to grab and jiggle and play with). Thats my only real gripe. I can deal w little tittes. Theyre fine in my book. But no ass is a real turn off for me.

G

I just wish Asains came stock their little frames with fat asses, like nigger bitches. (Not those disgusting Lizzos asses. I just mean some meat on the bone for me to grab and jiggle and play with). Thats my only real gripe. I can deal w little tittes. Theyre fine in my book. But no ass is a real turn off for me.
What are Asains? 🤔

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Well I mean Cambodian is practically Thai/Vietnamese based on location so that's pretty wild.

I'm assuming you're talking about an American Asian girl. I should have been more specific I'm talking about Asians in Asia or Asians who came to America after they were born. There's something about that broken ass English that adds to their sexiness.
Cindy used to talk in that broken English as a joke and it was cute as hell. She also used to suck my dick every time my mom would call because I would get annoyed and not want to answer. God I miss her (Cindy, I mean. (I also miss my mom))

G

Lol you’ll still shitpost all day long even at ‘work’ keep posting bugs, stupid
Because I do what I want when I want. What are you in the wigger king chocolate faghole camp of being salty at me now?

I'm actually at my computer right now making the schedule for the next two weeks. I would have it done much quicker, except I'm posting Asian women and telling you to seethe and getting paid for it.

Screenshot_20230128-212708-878.png