• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like these guys but really, “tickies!!” What are they, 5?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
When I noticed that they make almost all of their jokes in a “funny” voice they started to infuriate me. Almost all of these philly comics are hacks
Yeah, they speak like fast talking, loud mouth characters from an 80s sitcom mixed with a stereotypical old timey Catskills comic. Joe List and Mark Normand do it too. It's unnatural and it bothers me. Also, the Kevin one seems like kind of a coked up little cunt.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Y'all noe tiggets to my show iz free?
celxcst84vr91.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Y'all noe tiggets to my show iz free?
celxcst84vr91.jpg
I don’t know what this has to do with AYG but I listened to his episode and he came off as fairly likable until he started talking about money. Which is kind of the point of the show but he sounded very douchey. To be fair, I went in expecting to hate his guts because of what gets said online.