• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like Opie more than Anthony

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I think that is why Lit Crit also regularly rotates attention to other members of the Fat Pack, because just focusing on him is so thoroughly unpleasant that it honestly bogs you down. No wonder Nikki stays plastered.

Also, I like Opie more than Anthony, and Anthony more than fucking Norton.

It does get draining.

Honestly, it's why I was away from here for a couple days. Love this place, it really does make me laugh, but whereas tormenting the old Morning Zoo crew and Brother Joe felt like genuine, innocent fun, Pat is a void of negativity and constant stubborn ignorance. And at some point, it really does get overwhelming.

Joe adapted to protect himself, and as much as I hate giving him credit, I think he finally "got it". Still an idiot, and not a good guy, but I'll give it to him, there's no hate on my end.

Anthony fell further into the hole, and it's funny but in a sad way, like cringe humor.

Opie just is what he is. I think he's actually happy because he set himself up to get by for the rest of his life, no more bosses or anyone to dictate what he does. I feel he does what he does because he enjoys it - his show may suck, but I took the same path myself.

Jim and Sam are just there, and that might be the saddest existence of them all.

But Pat? He'll never change. He will do this for decades if he has to, and will go to the grave a bitter, unsuccessful, hate filled man. At least when Anthony does it, we'll have our jokes, but it won't be the same with Pat. It'll just be empty.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
It does get draining.

Honestly, it's why I was away from here for a couple days. Love this place, it really does make me laugh, but whereas tormenting the old Morning Zoo crew and Brother Joe felt like genuine, innocent fun, Pat is a void of negativity and constant stubborn ignorance. And at some point, it really does get overwhelming.

Joe adapted to protect himself, and as much as I hate giving him credit, I think he finally "got it". Still an idiot, and not a good guy, but I'll give it to him, there's no hate on my end.

Anthony fell further into the hole, and it's funny but in a sad way, like cringe humor.

Opie just is what he is. I think he's actually happy because he set himself up to get by for the rest of his life, no more bosses or anyone to dictate what he does. I feel he does what he does because he enjoys it - his show may suck, but I took the same path myself.

Jim and Sam are just there, and that might be the saddest existence of them all.

But Pat? He'll never change. He will do this for decades if he has to, and will go to the grave a bitter, unsuccessful, hate filled man. At least when Anthony does it, we'll have our jokes, but it won't be the same with Pat. It'll just be empty.
I feel like it will actually be a relief when Pat finally dies.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You should definitely check it out. It's pretty great, minus the last season. And I'm all in wit da Evangeline Lilly
Does the last season detract from the enjoyment of the first seasons, or is it still worthwile despite the ending?

It would be a bummer to sit through the series and be disappointed by the end, i know it's about the journey and not the destination, but still, a nice ending ties it all together.

G

Does the last season detract from the enjoyment of the first seasons, or is it still worthwile despite the ending?

It would be a bummer to sit through the series and be disappointed by the end, i know it's about the journey and not the destination, but still, a nice ending ties it all together.
I mean, the last season isn't unwatchable, it's just not as good as previous seasons. I don't think it takes away from the show. I've re-watched Lost a few times and enjoyed it just as much every time. A lot of people shit on the finale, but I thought it was pretty good.

G

Thanks brotherman, will definitely check it out.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SLAiu']
DjpR8lGXgAA1M9X.jpg
[/URL]
just prepare for dissapointment with the finale like all good shows.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
just prepare for dissapointment with the finale like all good shows.
I think the disappointment lies in the fact that the writers themselves lied. They said as early as Season 2 that the ending wasn't what it wound up being.

I was able to basically binge watch it so I didn't know or care about that at the time.

My wife and daughter are watching it now but I really can't. It was a great show with great pacing, but literally half the show is shaky camera running through the woods.

Love me some Desmond episodes, though. And while I like Evangeline, Kate as a character and her development just sucked.

And seeing WALT in the last episode. Ha ha holy shit.

G

It does get draining.

Amen 🙏🏻

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I get what you're saying, but it doesn't change. There's always something happening with these cretins. Worse comes to worst, there's our infighting.

Speaking of which, are you a part of the Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone Alliance? And if not, why not?

I'm a part of the Gosia Mielech Consortium.

Pretty much. Seems to me he's content with just chillin' around nowadays, while Jim and Ant scramble for scraps. He's at peace with who he is (and why wouldn't he be?).

ezgif-1-99f4b629b6.gif