I like Joe Pesci, but what is he doing?!

G

Wouldn’t Haim have threatened Sheen for gibs if that had happened ? Guy was living in poverty when he died and Sheen was making bank on CBS.

I wouldn’t put any stock into what Corey Feldman says, dude is a bonafide charlatan. That stupid documentary tells you all you need to know about that freak.
I'm sure you're right but it's darkly funny to think that young Charlie Sheen sodomised him out of on-set boredom and forgot about it a week later while Haim never got over it and destroyed his life over what was essentially an exotic wank for Charlie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wouldn’t Haim have threatened Sheen for gibs if that had happened ? Guy was living in poverty when he died and Sheen was making bank on CBS.

I wouldn’t put any stock into what Corey Feldman says, dude is a bonafide charlatan. That stupid documentary tells you all you need to know about that freak.
Yeah Feldman might be telling the truth about one or two things but he’s such an idiot he has no credibility. Not sure about Haim but the public meltdown I think was the HIV. That “Anger Management” deal after was insane, something like a guarantee of enough episodes for syndication before it even aired an episode. For years he was rumored to have HIV and was paying a lot of people to keep quiet until the Two & Half Men / Anger Management money started to run out. He’s doing autograph conventions now and commercials for meds with his dad.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I read that he was ordered to pay her 50 grand a month alimony for 10 years or until she remarried (nice incentive to stay single, stupid) on top of 25k a month child support. 900k a year. His career went off the rails because he complained about some old jew groping him and then lost his hair and got fat. I don't think it was his choice to stop working, the guy had a run of horrible luck.
That’s a tough spot - The last thing you want anybody to know is that you need the money so that alone will fuck you up.

I am a huge fan of the Mummy movie he did with Rachel Weisz, who I would have tried to marry if I were him.

She’s married to Daniel Craig right? I heard he was gay as well, Possibly with Nana of all people.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

If Cosby/Weinstein showed us anything, it's thst victims don't always want to come forward ("like that's anything shocking, Uncle Floyd"). But Charlie Sheen became A FUCKING MOVIE STAR in the 80s, and Haim probably thought nobody would listen to him if it risked Hollywood losing a cash cow. How anyone can sell their children into that industry knowing how degenerate it is is beyond me...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If Cosby/Weinstein showed us anything, it's thst victims don't always want to come forward ("like that's anything shocking, Uncle Floyd"). But Charlie Sheen became A FUCKING MOVIE STAR in the 80s, and Haim probably thought nobody would listen to him if it risked Hollywood losing a cash cow. How anyone can sell their children into that industry knowing how degenerate it is is beyond me...
The child star ones are always the ones that are fucked up. It’s not surprise so many of them end up dead / all kinds of problems. The blonde girl from iCarly just put out a book called “I’m glad my mom’s dead” or something about how her mom put her through all kinds of shit. It’s long be rumored that Nickelodeon’s Dan Schneider did all kinds of creepy pedo / sexual assault shit with young girls of his shows for years while Nick looked the other way because he kept delivering them hits. Once it became clear something very wrong is going on they quietly let him go and are paying to keep people quiet. I think the iCarly girl just refers to an abuser in the book without being named yet it’s obviously Dan.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I don't really spend time thinking what celebrities are secretly closeted, but every now and then I'll have a little brainfart and realize "holy shit that guy is so fucking gay".

The most recent one for me was Martin Short, because of the promos for that Only Murders show. I've spent my entire life not thinking about Martin Short at all, but then that queen is sashaying around like drunk Nana and instantly it just clicks. Oh shit, Jiminy Glick is a bottom.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I don't really spend time thinking what celebrities are secretly closeted, but every now and then I'll have a little brainfart and realize "holy shit that guy is so fucking gay".

The most recent one for me was Martin Short, because of the promos for that Only Murders show. I've spent my entire life not thinking about Martin Short at all, but then that queen is sashaying around like drunk Nana and instantly it just clicks. Oh shit, Jiminy Glick is a bottom.
He might be a queer but he’s a good egg imo. Unlike Nigger Nana.