I like a girl who has a BIG MEATY CLIT MAN

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fucking weirdo. No one has ever said or thought of this before. But of course he was just subconsciously thinking about sucking fucking cock.

1714577145808.jpeg

Nice “girlfriend”, stupid.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Does this mean even a pussy faggot like you acknowledges that the Viking is a man?
There are levels to being a tranny. Alena is on the lowest one.

You have “women” who get the fake tits and the pussy surgery. No one likes them because real women are better.

You have the women like Sue who get the fake tits but keep their dick. These are the best ones because they understand the dick makes them special.

Then you have “women” like Alena, who have no tits and a giant fucking cock. No one likes them because they might as well be men.

LiberalPussy

You have “women” who get the fake tits and the pussy surgery. No one likes them because real women are better.

You have the women like Sue who get the fake tits but keep their dick. These are the best ones because they understand the dick makes them special.

Then you have “women” like Alena, who have no tits and a giant fucking cock. No one likes them because they might as well be men.
Nope. Both Sue and Alena are the same type of disgusting freaks and the only ones who can’t see that are degenerates like you.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I would be embarrassed if people knew my wife had nudes online.

I would be embarrassed if people saw them.

I would be embarrassed if she was fucking other guys in those videos.

I would be embarrassed if she had a dick in those videos.

I would be embarrassed if her dick was bigger than mine.

But thats just me.
It really is strange because I have no doubt Norton feels embarrassed about all this but paradoxically thats what he loves about it. He’s such a sick humiliation loving freak all of this turns him on more.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

What about the ones that look like the tranny that went into the star wars store? Basically a large nerd in a dress, surely that's the absolute lowest no?
Edit: or the ma'am guy?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Well now you get to drop that comma

I'm not going to get into the semantics of transgender "what are they or aren't they" - you lads know me, live how you wish if you don't hurt anyone. My experience running into people like that during touring has mostly been positive.

It still doesn't change that I threw away a perfectly good polish sausage and sauerkraut that smelled INTOXICATING.