• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know we're all fawkin tough guys here but I wouldn't go anywhere near Patrick.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Rick has the arms of a first year lunch lady and is in the same shape as a rotting pear. His only hope in a fight is leveraging his mass (fat, tons of fat) against someone on the ground. He’s too rotund for a boxing match and I’d bet my entire life savings with weapons he’s beyond useless.

What I’m saying is he’s fat.

like how Fatty Arbuckle killed that Rappe whore.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm a 55 year old Scottish musician without an ounce of rage issues, and I'm not an alcoholic (despite being Scottish).

If we are speaking hypothetically, and in Minecraft, I could win in a fight quite easily against Patrick, despite the Hefty Heifer's weight advantage.

On Twitter, he can take his time to collect himself and respond with what he thinks is clever (it never is), but in person he has no luxury. We heard Josiah 5, "Shut your fucking MOUF!" is just the tip of the boiling point. You get him that mad and the fight is over in seconds, he's like Forrest Gump without the hyper focus. Trip, punch, cry, bowel evacuation, done.

Of course, it's all theoretical. I'll probably never visit America, and I certainly don't want to visit the Mad Max-scape known as Milwaukee. I'd rather experience the food and sights of Chicago, while Gosia would love to see New York just once.

And frankly, just one punch landing means I have his obesity grease all over my playing hand.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t be able to easily take him if he tried to attack me, especially when you remember that he looks like this:

IMG_3148.jpeg

Only because he has such a low center of gravity.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
That would be a reasonable conclusion if he was anything like his twitter persona irl. But all evidence points to him being fat chickenshit in the real world.
No fat at all, child.

And, no. Not chickenshit at all, child.

And, no. Not in the real world at all, child.