• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know we have a COVID Bullshit thread, but...

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I don't know why their activity is slowing down now while the activity of anti-vaccine proponents is increasing on social media.
You already know they cater to your accounts though, and in a big social bubble way.

Like when someone posts a link to a gay Fatrick post, I dont have an account so all the related posts are also smug retarded democrats. Then when they post a rightist person's post who Pat comments on, all of the related below are morons calling out the lefts hypocrisy like it will do anything.

I remember logging into an alternative account on Youtube so I could comment on something without my real name. Forgot I did so, and for a few days after I was wondering why all the videos on the main page when on my laptop seemed gay as fuck, cause my account wasnt subscribed & hadn't seen anything before and was trying to program a new user into the mainstream gaydom.

I think the algorithm is trying to push people like me into unrecoverable rabbit holes cause they keep on recommending me towards videos of guys just talking into a webcam who seem like schizos but are probably right if i were to end up listening to them.
It's a tough one

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
You already know they cater to your accounts though, and in a big social bubble way.
Only on Youtube do I have my "real" account where I want the algorithm to placate me to any degree. I have bullshit accounts for IG, FB, etc. where I follow roughly 40-100 douchebags, and bar a few who I'm not sure or their vaxx status, the rest are either pro or confirmed to having it done. These are the people whose posting is dwindling.

IT'S A QUANSPIRACY.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Yeah I had both jabs and haven't posted anything on Facebook since COVID began. 🤔

I suggest the OP log off from social media and re-enters the real world. Social media is not a true reflection be it anti Vax or FULL LOCKDOWN types
Did you really ask for true reflections of the real world and then use "anti Vax" as an example? I'm going to do the smart thing and go blind from ivermectin so I don't have to read anymore of your nonsense, sir.