• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know we have a COVID Bullshit thread, but...

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I don't engage in social media. I have accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, mostly for observational purposes. I've noticed after the course of the last two weeks or so that once people are vaxxed, they're simply not posting as much any more. Even Fatrick's Twitter use has slowed down somewhat (although he's heavily addicted and won't stop outright).

Is this shit shutting down social activity? These losers are addicted to updating, posting, conversing... and it looks like it's beginning to halt.

I'm sure you can point to instances where this is not happening, but this is one of those cases where once it's been mentioned, you will notice the trend. Conversely, people who are anti-vaxx are increasing their presence; for example, Dr. Shawn Baker posts 4-5 videos per day, and he's getting more engagement than he ever has, and it's not slowing down.

I don't know if the shots limit some area of cognition, or if those who have taken them, deep down, are demoralized in some fashion.

I don't think I'm paranoid. I usually suffer through so much bullshit keeping an eye on these cunts and faggots on social media (particularly Instagram) but it has really died down as of late.

PeteRose

social media is on the downturn. history always repeats itself, people are going to back to forums to congregate.

an extremely small portion of the population has a strong arm hold on social media with things that most people find strange and bizzare. therefore most people have giving up on it. Facebook reported a loss in users for the first time ever i believe last quarter, and twitter doesnt even give MAU's anymore because the decline was dropping the stock.

TLDR; commericial internet commenting is boring

Riccardo Bosi

social media is on the downturn. history always repeats itself, people are going to back to forums to congregate.

an extremely small portion of the population has a strong arm hold on social media with things that most people find strange and bizzare. therefore most people have giving up on it. Facebook reported a loss in users for the first time ever i believe last quarter, and twitter doesnt even give MAU's anymore because the decline was dropping the stock.

TLDR; commericial internet commenting is boring
But is that it? A lot of the people I track are attention whores, so aside from the vaccine, I don't know why their activity is slowing down now while the activity of anti-vaccine proponents is increasing on social media.

In other words, social media was still huge in 2020, and it has slowed down in 2021. If lockdowns and restrictions were to ideally increase the use, then why is it slowing down now?

I don't think it's due to the trend of social media use slowing down. The Youtube app on my mother's TV was foreign to her a year and change ago, now she watches that predominantly (and then she watches Amazon Prime to get away from the gravity of the Youtube shit she watches, lol).

PeteRose

But is that it? A lot of the people I track are attention whores, so aside from the vaccine, I don't know why their activity is slowing down now while the activity of anti-vaccine proponents is increasing on social media.

In other words, social media was still huge in 2020, and it has slowed down in 2021. If lockdowns and restrictions were to ideally increase the use, then why is it slowing down now?

I don't think it's due to the trend of social media use slowing down. The Youtube app on my mother's TV was foreign to her a year and change ago, now she watches that predominantly (and then she watches Amazon Prime to get away from the gravity of the Youtube shit she watches, lol).
social media isnt as huge as you think it is and its dying.

Riccardo Bosi

social media isnt as huge as you think it is and its dying.
I certainly hope this is the case. I'm just saying that, if that's the case, it's not just because it was headed that way anyway. We weren't headed into a technocratic dystopia with the notion that social media would not be a major influence.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I got the jab, as I've said, and I've ALWAYS hated social media.

If my management wasn't adamant that I have it for marketing purposes, this would be the only place anyone could find me.

How weird would that have been, Hocking my concerts to the Forums, mostly Americans who can't even see them in person. Talk about not knowing your audience.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve been noticed the majority of people that post and post often on FB are boomers and less and less younger people. I’m in my mid 30s and I rarely see others in my age group posting much other than an occasional family / kids photos (Christmas, first day of school, etc.) but don’t comment on posts / share content. I don’t know if it’s because people are learning social media can come back to haunt you and “cancel” you to the point they don’t think it’s worth it. Boomers are set in their ways so they will comment on news postings all day and share content.

Riccardo Bosi

I’ve been noticed the majority of people that post and post often on FB are boomers and less and less younger people. I’m in my mid 30s and I rarely see others in my age group posting much other than an occasional family / kids photos (Christmas, first day of school, etc.) but don’t comment on posts / share content. I don’t know if it’s because people are learning social media can come back to haunt you and “cancel” you to the point they don’t think it’s worth it. Boomers are set in their ways so they will comment on news postings all day and share content.
Facebook is the oddball because it's Boomer Central. It was white hot among teens in 2009, 2010, now it's the boomers.

I'm seeing people in the 20-30 range who aren't even posting to TikTok and Instagram as much. One of the more outspoken accounts that I've found (from /pol/, actually) was a 19-year-old Australian girl who has been so damaged since her second injection that she cannot ride horses any more, lest the blood clots damage her brain. She posts more "let's keep our spirits high, guys" shit now than the other attention whores used to post on a regular basis.

The die off has started. Teenage mortality rate has been accelerating I believe in every western nation. (((Mysterious))) heart attacks have been reported to be increasing, specifically in the UK.

Covid numbers are dropping as far as I know in the major US cities, it is in Philly anyway.
I don't know if they were the first country to do this, but now (or very soon) in Great Britain, somebody who has had both "jabs" but not the first booster is officially considered "un-vaccinated".

This, of course, will skewer the data when they report it on mainstream media.

Even in our media, they slip up, and they report that 100% of hospitalized patients are vaccinated. Predictably, it is covered up because they will not follow up on this in the other 99% of the programming.

Good news: recently we had 20,000+ protesting this shit in Melbourne, cops didn't/couldn't do shit about it. OF COURSE, some cunt in the media referred to these people as "animals". Sky News, thankfully, covers this. VIC Premier Dan Andrews cannot show his face in public any more; the polls say his approval rating has dropped from 45% to 43%, however it's blatantly obvious that a minimum of 90% of the state HATES HIM.

Official political factions are calling for Nuremberg 2.0 for these traitors. Life imprisonment or hanging.

A lot of smaller businesses in certain states aren't even following government mandates any more. They want patrons' money, and won't pay fines.

G

The die off has started. Teenage mortality rate has been accelerating I believe in every western nation. (((Mysterious))) heart attacks have been reported to be increasing, specifically in the UK.

Covid numbers are dropping as far as I know in the major US cities, it is in Philly anyway.
Hopefully. Tired of these faggots. Rush hour was horrible yesterday.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Facebook is the oddball because it's Boomer Central. It was white hot among teens in 2009, 2010, now it's the boomers.

I'm seeing people in the 20-30 range who aren't even posting to TikTok and Instagram as much. One of the more outspoken accounts that I've found (from /pol/, actually) was a 19-year-old Australian girl who has been so damaged since her second injection that she cannot ride horses any more, lest the blood clots damage her brain. She posts more "let's keep our spirits high, guys" shit now than the other attention whores used to post on a regular basis.

I don't know if they were the first country to do this, but now (or very soon) in Great Britain, somebody who has had both "jabs" but not the first booster is officially considered "un-vaccinated".

This, of course, will skewer the data when they report it on mainstream media.

Even in our media, they slip up, and they report that 100% of hospitalized patients are vaccinated. Predictably, it is covered up because they will not follow up on this in the other 99% of the programming.

Good news: recently we had 20,000+ protesting this shit in Melbourne, cops didn't/couldn't do shit about it. OF COURSE, some cunt in the media referred to these people as "animals". Sky News, thankfully, covers this. VIC Premier Dan Andrews cannot show his face in public any more; the polls say his approval rating has dropped from 45% to 43%, however it's blatantly obvious that a minimum of 90% of the state HATES HIM.

Official political factions are calling for Nuremberg 2.0 for these traitors. Life imprisonment or hanging.

A lot of smaller businesses in certain states aren't even following government mandates any more. They want patrons' money, and won't pay fines.
idk what you are talking about they were just taking away protest license recently

Yeah I had both jabs and haven't posted anything on Facebook since COVID began. 🤔

I suggest the OP log off from social media and re-enters the real world. Social media is not a true reflection be it anti Vax or FULL LOCKDOWN types

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
I got the jab, as I've said, and I've ALWAYS hated social media.

If my management wasn't adamant that I have it for marketing purposes, this would be the only place anyone could find me.

How weird would that have been, Hocking my concerts to the Forums, mostly Americans who can't even see them in person. Talk about not knowing your audience.
i'd drive out to Oberaschenfeld and equivalent german villages to see you live. and god willing, one day i will.

Riccardo Bosi

I don't need boosters in my country as I am too young. I do need two to travel for pleasure. Just like I have had jabs to go to some countries with higher risk of various illness. I didn't cry and lose my fucking mind over it like a toddler though
Well, you've got me there. I urge you to take as many shots as you need. They're totally free and the side effects (heart attacks, blood clots, myocarditis, possibly AIDS) are rare at this point.

Bill Gates concocted this vaccine to get people to post on old school forums again over modern social media, because he misses the 90s more than anyone.
Hmm. Based Gates?

"I just hate that fucking Jew Zuckerberg."