I know everybody here hates the "dabbleverse"

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
A while back someone on here was singing the virtues of either Steeltoe or that hyperactive giggling faggot Karl just because they were shitting on Opie (yet ballwashing Groomia). I wish I could remember who it was so we could publicly stone them. Cow brains always think someone is their instant friend if they have the same enemies. Real niggers know everyone on Earth is an annoying faggot until proven otherwise.

A while back someone on here was singing the virtues of either Steeltoe or that hyperactive giggling faggot Karl just because they were shitting on Opie (yet ballwashing Groomia). I wish I could remember who it was so we could publicly stone them. Cow brains always think someone is their instant friend if they have the same enemies. Real niggers know everyone on Earth is an annoying faggot until proven otherwise.
I can attest I once posted a Steel Toe video about that time Geno got the shit beaten out of him while AntH sat six feet away unaware of it all, but because Cooms and Compound were at the time being mocked I assumed The Toe wasn't a huge fag. Whether he saw that as an in and started singing his praises or that was just a one-off video I happened to find first, I don't know.

The only funny thing steel toe ever did was read a super chat sent by Mersh which made his crippled co-host literally have a breakdown crying live on stream. He tried to storm off but it took him like 5 minutes to get out of his chair and when he finally did he tripped over a cord and cut off the stream. Search Nobody likes onions/Johnny krutches on YouTube to see a hilarious breakdown of it.