I know actual sci, you don't

maxuj9jb04m31.jpg

G

I guess one semester at Waukesha Technical College and a subscription to Popular Science is all you really need to gain a masterful knowledge of the sciences. All those idiots who worked hard for years studying and doing research could have saved themselves the trouble if they'd followed Rick's example! It's clearly paying dividends for him now, look how successful he is!

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Let me know when you've solved the immense energy requirements of cracking water into hydrogen...

Yeah, but you get most of that back when you burn the hydrogen, dummy; it's not a one-way street. It's like bitching about how much energy it takes to charge your phone battery, and then not realising that your phone can then use that energy later on.

I could link to all of the companies selling hydrogen powered vehicles right now, or to Germany using 55 terawatt hours of hydrogen in its electrical grid last year, but...

TL,DR: He's a fat dunce who knows as much about science as he does about Krinsky.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
Props to the vandal who studied the way Patrick overextends the top arch of the letter B (and sometimes R and P) to frame him. A real criminal mastermind so cold hearted he doesn't even flinch at lights turning on. Also he wore a fat suit.
Untitled.png

for real though speaking of "sci" I wonder if there's some statistical analysis of handwriting so we could pin down exactly which percentage of American males write with the same handful of distinct characteristics as Fatrick.

Username

You guys mock but NASA calls George Lucas for advice all the time.I mean he invented the Millennium Falcon they’d be fools not to.

George Clooney is also the go to doctor in Hollywood. Because of him starring in ER.

I’m always stunned at how such a stupid, uneducated man constantly boasts about how smart he is.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
As someone who is educated and has a scientific pedigree, I’m here to tell you that Patrick S. Tomlinson is an unemployed fat faggot who doesn’t know jack shit about science.

patrick is an expert on the science channel, child.

on a show which tackles science topics you can’t fathom, little baby infant.

did ancient aliens build the pyramids? Was Jesus a time traveller? Did the Nazi’s have occult tech to communicate with ghosts?

I’m sorry you’re stupid.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
We've seen the way Pat tries to argue and how his version of reasoning tends to work in his pig brain. He may be the least scientifically minded person I've ever seen. Rick has made it clear on many occasions that he doesn't even understand the difference between an assertion and an evidential demonstration.

tl;dr He's a fat pants-shitting retard