I just lost my friend with benefits because she didn't want to get too attached

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
My psycho girlfriend finally broke up with me because she pulled some sneaky shit, got my Google password, went through all my social media accounts and emails and found out I cheated on her constantly. I'm actually extremely bummed about it. Not the first time this exact same scenario has happened to me. I'm a piece of shit.
I could’ve told you that.

Just kiddin brothaman, May Saint Mel bring you another crazy broad soon.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
My psycho girlfriend finally broke up with me because she pulled some sneaky shit, got my Google password, went through all my social media accounts and emails and found out I cheated on her constantly. I'm actually extremely bummed about it. Not the first time this exact same scenario has happened to me. I'm a piece of shit.
And Owen A. Forms let out a sigh of relief as the threat of her stabbing you to death was seemingly gone, at least in the immediate term.

G

No shit, that’s how this type of thing goes. You should have 2 or 3 going at any one time if what you say about yourself is true.
Opster gonna set up some more women. In the works brotherman. Talking to management now.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner

Fuck that bitch, I just had to change my passwords for this same reason.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
It's bloody Abe's Google history

1ac0fea7286597a0b245fc3b612721ce.gif
I'd forgotten about how much I hate her legs

G

Fuck that bitch, I just had to change my passwords for this same reason.
Cheating is shitty but breaches of privacy like that are an even bigger violation in my opinion. I used to keep a regular journal for years but some cunt I was dating found my little stash I intentionally hid and started bringing what I wrote to myself up in arguments. Barely have written a word since even though it was years ago.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Cheating is shitty but breaches of privacy like that are an even bigger violation in my opinion. I used to keep a regular journal for years but some cunt I was dating found my little stash I intentionally hid and started bringing what I wrote to myself up in arguments. Barely have written a word since even though it was years ago.

my chick does that all the time and she thinks i dont know

i know bitch