I just got this poster framed:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
This is true, big conspiracy to fill museums and sell toys, t shirts, movies

Look at the Juraassic Park movies, they always make big money
"Hey look we found these bones from like a billion years ago, but we can't find the missing link between ape and man lol isn't that weird"
"hey uh yeah about these bones, we found them but usually they turn into fossil fuels lmao"

You know what, I need to hear more about this.
It's just bullshit made up by British people. HG Wells, Bertrand Russell, Aldous Huxley, Charles Darwin, you name them, they all wrote bullshit theoretical sci fi fairy tale nonsense that the nobles wanted to hear. Dinosaur shit falls into this category. They can take their Darwinian evolution, transhumanism and technocracy and jam it up their pale anuses.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Charles Darwin was wrong about natural selection? @K-Schwabby
It's more that the transmutation of species is horseshit. Adaptation in evolution, you can observe that in dogs, foxes, wolves, etc. But transmutation - going from one species to a different one over time - is still just theory, and it's discredited by the fact that DNA doesn't make large leaps like that.

Charles Darwin was also a cousin fucker.

G

It's more that the transmutation of species is horseshit. Adaptation in evolution, you can observe that in dogs, foxes, wolves, etc. But transmutation - going from one species to a different one over time - is still just theory, and it's discredited by the fact that DNA doesn't make large leaps like that.

Charles Darwin was also a cousin fucker.

You don’t believe niggers evolved from chimps?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I was fucking lied to as a kid?!

Dink-The-Little-Dinosaur-Cartoon.jpg