• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just got 2 cheesy gordita crunches, and it came out to $10.64

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Del Taco isnt bad. Havent had it in about 5 years but it was totally serviceable. There was also The Green Burrito that was mediocre. Not sure if those are still around.
There's a GB/Carl's not too far from me. It eat tolerably. I stand behind Taco Bell's green bean burrito as the best light/medium duty laxative, it does the job without being too aggressive.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's a GB/Carl's not too far from me. It eat tolerably. I stand behind Taco Bell's green bean burrito as the best light/medium duty laxative, it does the job without being too aggressive.
I dont think Ive ever seen a stand alone Green Burrito...maybe once. They are usually connected to something else.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You have to ask for it, but it used to be a regular menu item.
Green Burrito is the name of a fast food chain. Im not talking about an actual burrito.

1684448537691.png

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
fast food has been quick to up prices so in some cases it's been a better deal to go to a local spot instead. if i'm going to spend 30 i might as well get qualitier food
Fast food has priced itself out for me. It used to be easy to justify when I dont want to cook after work but if I can get 3lbs of chicken breast or 2lbs of turkey burger for the cost if meal combo, Im cooking my own dinner. Plus the last few times I thought Id "treat myself" and get fast food I was always disappointed. Everything got smaller and shittier. They can keep it. Im eating way better after getting rid of fast food anyways.

Forum Clout
Forgot to mention they also need the money to put celebrities in their commercials. That Pete Davidson endorsement, boy did that put sales through the roof! Nothing makes me want to eat high school cafeteria quality beef more than seeing some overpromoted mutant cracking corny jokes in between innings.
Pete Davidson's writer was on RAP last week. He's 44.

Pete "The voice of the slacker generation" Davidson's act is written by a man old enough to be his father and enough of a loser to hang out with someone young enough to be his kid.

I am getting the vibe that Pete never slept with all those women, you know?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Pete Davidson's writer was on RAP last week. He's 44.

Pete "The voice of the slacker generation" Davidson's act is written by a man old enough to be his father and enough of a loser to hang out with someone young enough to be his kid.

I am getting the vibe that Pete never slept with all those women, you know?
Mike Bochetti said that last time he saw Pete he was very nice to him. It’s funny that Pete went from gigging with Levy and Bochetti to “superstardom“ in about 5 years.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Mike Bochetti said that last time he saw Pete he was very nice to him. It’s funny that Pete went from gigging with Levy and Bochetti to “superstardom“ in about 5 years.
Not weird at all since he's a filthy kike, ainna?

Stop eating goyslop, you radishes.