• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just got 2 cheesy gordita crunches, and it came out to $10.64

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Preposterous
Taco Bell isn't what it used to be- for $10, you used to be able to get close to ten items that would satiate any drunk or high appetite (probably have shit leftover in the morning).

As an aside, Jack in the Box used to have cheap drunk/high food and they're expensive now as well. A Jumbo Jack used to be a $1 to $1.50. They're $4 now. Sccccuuuuuuumbags!

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
2 cheesy bean and rice burritos, a beefy melt burrito and a fiesta veggie burrito comes out to about $10. It’s all about quantity over quality with Taco Bell.
Taco Bell is also one of those places where if you buy a meal you're a tard. Why let them make the choices of what to eat for you? Taco Bell is a lot better a la carte.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
As an aside, Jack in the Box used to have cheap drunk/high food and they're expensive now as well. A Jumbo Jack used to be a $1 to $1.50. They're $4 now. Sccccuuuuuuumbags!
I used to like those after 9 box meals designed for drunks.
Taco Bell is also one of those places where if you buy a meal you're a tard. Why let them make the choices of what to eat for you? Taco Bell is a lot better a la carte.
Still cheap that way too. I’m rolling in bean burritos and cheesy roll ups over here.

G

They had to raise the prices so they could fund this:
drag-brunch-64.jpg

It's easy to make better versions of tacos at home, but if I'm not in the mood to cook, I'd rather hit a taco truck or a taqueria before TB. You're going to get diarrhea either way, but at least it's going towards someone's cervezas instead of this shit.

G

They had to raise the prices so they could fund this:View attachment 120545

It's easy to make better versions of tacos at home, but if I'm not in the mood to cook, I'd rather hit a taco truck or a taqueria before TB. You're going to get diarrhea either way, but at least it's going towards someone's cervezas instead of this shit.
Forgot to mention they also need the money to put celebrities in their commercials. That Pete Davidson endorsement, boy did that put sales through the roof! Nothing makes me want to eat high school cafeteria quality beef more than seeing some overpromoted mutant cracking corny jokes in between innings.

G

Why is Taco Bell the only fast food place that sells tacos/nachos/burritos/etc? I consider Qdoba/Chipotle different.But seriously if you want to order cheap burgers and chicken sandwiches, there's 50 fast food restaurants that do the same thing but slightly different, but only Taco Bell does the hispanic shit.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Why is Taco Bell the only fast food place that sells tacos/nachos/burritos/etc? I consider Qdoba/Chipotle different.But seriously if you want to order cheap burgers and chicken sandwiches, there's 50 fast food restaurants that do the same thing but slightly different, but only Taco Bell does the hispanic shit.

Del Taco is cheaper than Taco Bell and their burritos are bigger and better than Taco Bell’s. They’re mostly west coast based but they shit on Taco Bell.