I hope somebody bought Patton Oswald a Nespresso machine as a wedding present.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I don't get it
Patton's first wife died when he left her sleeping one morning and went out to get her some Starbucks coffee, and somehow she woke up, OD'd on fentanyl and then went back to bed while he was gone.

I think it would be funny if someone bought him a coffee machine for his second wedding to stop him doing it again.

I'm fine if no-one else likes it; but the idea of the gift table at his second wedding being just covered in De'Longhis and Gaggias made me laugh.

Last edited:
I'm a wop, and even i don't know if it's "expresso", or "espresso"
Espresso, Andy Espresso.

06D4A222-1F93-4137-A369-C43A2945BC2A.jpeg

"Though she was a dedicated crime writer and doting mom, actor Patton Oswalt’s wife led a secret life of drug use before her shocking overdose death.
Michelle McNamara was surrounded by uppers, downers, painkillers, cocaine — and even a substance similar to ecstasy — in the private drug den of the family’s lavish Los Angeles home on April 21, 2016, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.
According to the autopsy papers exclusively obtained by Radar, the 46-year-old had prescription bottles of Bupropion, an antidepressant, Cefdinir, an antibiotic, and Naproxen, an anti-inflammatory drug. All were prescribed to McNamara.

A prescription bottle missing a label was filled with Xanax. While speaking the cops, Oswalt, 48, claimed the medication belonged to him.
But in more sinister findings, officials called to the death scene found TFMPP, or Legal X, a recreational drug often sold as an alternative to MDMA, or ecstasy. The pill was embossed with a lightning bolt, and was hidden inside a small plastic bag tucked away inside a larger bag.

In additional, they discovered cocaine and levamisole, a dewormer for livestock often mixed with the hard drug, inside a small brown vial, also covered in a plastic bag.
Officials also found painkillers oxycodone and hydrocodone, and Dextroamphetamine, a dangerous stimulant that can lead to psychosis and heart failure.
The painkillers and stimulants were NOT prescribed to the mother of one.
Lab reports indicated that her blood tested presumed positive for benzodiazepines, fentanyl, and various kinds of opiates.

As Radar previously reported, McNamara died from multiple drug toxicity, specifically fentanyl, alprazolam and amphetamine toxicity.
She left behind her comedian husband of 11 years, and a 7-year-old daughter."

I wonder if her hair was tested for prolonged drug use and if any of those drug containers/bags had her fingerprints on them.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Patton Oswalt’s wife led a secret life of drug use before her shocking overdose death.
The drugs weren't found in her body, but they were definitely hers. I'm assuming all of Patton's clothes are hers, too.

It took them six months to complete the autopsy in a poisoning case - and remember, drugs can be broken down by the body after death, so time is of the essence - and six months after that Patton remarried to a younger, hotter version of his wife who his daughter was made to call "mom".

Breville make some nice espresso machines.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
It’s funny that nobody has brought up what a shitty ass husband would either:

Not know his wife was in the throes of a multi drug addiction that would eventually kill her.

Not care that his wife was abusing and or mixing drugs.

Sure, Patton, you take the moral high ground when you allowed your wife to kill herself.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
You can get a vertuo for £99 and get it through a member you get 35% discount. They’ve even got a “wellness boost “ coffee pack, so you’ve no excuse for added vitamins and pills
56ACB439-0B8B-4B82-921B-6120586771EA.png