I hope crypto never recovers and goes even lower

G

The guy's a teacher and lives from paycheck to paycheck but I'm pretty sure if he had 25 grand lying around he'd pay you if you came up with a decent-ish pitch.
It’s a limited edition one of one piece of history and the only photo that I’m aware of of Rick owned by a verified onaforums member. Ill transfer the copyright to the image along with the NFT so the owner can make the only legal, authorized Rick memorabilia around, depicting one of the great moments of Rickposting history. Also he’ll have the right to sue Rick or anyone else who uses the photo without authorization.

BE DIALING!

Crypto was always just rich bros throwing away cash they could afford to lose and laughing about what they made/loss. You then had retards buy into all the memeing and lost money because because they were listening to all these rich crypto bros and WSB type people.

G

It’s a limited edition one of one piece of history and the only photo that I’m aware of of Rick owned by a verified onaforums member. Ill transfer the copyright to the image along with the NFT so the owner can make the only legal, authorized Rick memorabilia around, depicting one of the great moments of Rickposting history. Also he’ll have the right to sue Rick or anyone else who uses the photo without authorization.

BE DIALING!
What's my cut

G

1/3

Same deal for anyone who posts it on KF and gets one of those autists to buy it.
That's generous! I would've offered a 5% finder's fee. 10 tops

YuZ1Ym.gif