• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate when spics talk Mexican to one another at work.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
You have all these people speaking English, then two spics get together and talk in Spanish or Mexican …

Assimilate , or get the fuck out!
I agree. It's a passive agressive little shitplay they use, knowing that other people in the area can't understand them and they get off on that fact. Their own little bean n burrito secret handshake club.

G

I don't know. Imagine if America's economy was shit and all the jobs were in Central and South America. You move down there, get a job. You learn some of the language, enough to get by, you're the only English speaking American in the place. Then one day, a guy from Ohio gets hired. You'd be pretty happy to yap away to him about whatever until you were blue in the face.

Take a breath and step back, Nigger Jim!
This type of thought replaced the conquer and Anglicize British way and now you guys have a midget street-shitter as PM. Long story short... English should be the only language in America,

G

Not for long, and no one voted for him. Though what's coming next will be worse.
I just think we need to protect our English culture even if the ancestor nation doesn't protect it. This nonsense that America is not an English country is crazy. Will the Raji PM be working at quick mart afterwards?

G

I just think we need to protect our English culture even if the ancestor nation doesn't protect it. This nonsense that America is not an English country is crazy. Will the Raji PM be working at quick mart afterwards?
He'll get a non exec position at Goldman as a thank you for reversing brexit in all but name. Not that he needs the money. He's a multimillionaire already and his wife's dad is a billionaire. Thank you, come again!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
This Mexican talk would happen all the fucking time while I was in the military with spics.

Federal government and state governments (including public schools) are required by law to speak English at all times. But be the guy that corrects them. See how that turns out.

My favorite is spics that openly bash whites but don’t know a lick of Spanish.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
First restaurant I ever worked in the entire kitchen was almost all el Salvadorian spics who barley understood any English. Caused a lotta fawkin problems when we needed to get food out and they had no idea what the fuck you were asking for.