I hate this bitch so fucking much.

G

Screenshot-20210731-014246-1.jpg

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I've never deleted anything I've posted and yes, she's more attractive than anything you've ever acquired.

And leave the girls out of it too. For fucks sake aren't you a father?
I am. Because I'm a cool sex haver. I didn't even have to buy any speakers to get laid either.

Also, you dumb white nigger, you're the one making her facebook profile public.

Jim-sucks-shit

Why does she bother you so much? Why would you make a thread on a place like this where 99% of the users don't care, just to say you hate her? It seems like she actually has had quite the impact on your life. For some guys that can happen with the first girl he loves or fucks. But I guess it can happen to losers who throw hundreds at a ratchet skank too.

G

Why does she bother you so much? Why would you make a thread on a place like this where 99% of the users don't care, just to say you hate her? It seems like she actually has had quite the impact on your life. For some guys that can happen with the first girl he loves or fucks. But I guess it can happen to losers who throw hundreds at a ratchet skank too.
You guys bring her up waaaay more than I do. There is literally a parody account made for her that shows up whenever I post. It's become a bit now, so sorry if I bring it up when she brings up the exact reason I'm being made fun of.

Jim-sucks-shit

You guys bring her up waaaay more than I do. There is literally a parody account made for her that shows up whenever I post. It's become a bit now, so sorry if I bring it up when she brings up the exact reason I'm being made fun of.
Man this is literally just a thread, that you made, calling her a bitch. That's what I'm asking about.