• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate shitting

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I will not do that.
C'mon, it feels good. The seat pushes your cheeks together so the shit gets nice and smeared between your cheeks before falling into the water. There's really nowhere for your weinis to go, so you kinda piss all over yourself and the floor too. You know what else feels good? Closing a storm window on your testicles, that feels good.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
C'mon, it feels good. The seat pushes your cheeks together so the shit gets nice and smeared between your cheeks before falling into the water. There's really nowhere for your weinis to go, so you kinda piss all over yourself and the floor too. You know what else feels good? Closing a storm window on your testicles, that feels good.
There's an extra tall ADA height shitter at one of the places I do work at and it really does fucking blow. My feet barely touch the ground and it fucks up the whole angle of attack.

Whiny cripples had to go and fuck up one of the simplest pleasures in life.

G

Welp....gotta disagree with you here, my dude. Pooping claps.