I had some good sex today

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
You wanna talk parents, buddy? How old were you when daddy left?

You grew up in project housing with an junkie mother (just like you!) who didn't care about you. So daddy either died, left, or you never knew daddy to begin with. Which is it?

Congrats on the sex with my alive mother, btw.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
Can't we all just get along and focus our hatred towards a legit prepubescent lusting ghoul... @Wisconsin.gov?
rodney-king-get-along.gif

Jenna

Thank you

Why don't you want to talk about your father? I'm just trying to gauge how little of a father figure you had in you childhood.

It's possible daddy creampied mommy (she was a drunk slut after all) and left town before mommy woke up.

But it's also possible you have a few fleeting memories of going to the beach with daddy, before that fateful trip to get ciggys that he never came back from.

Is it a difficult subject that you don't like to talk about? I completely understand if it is.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Why don't you want to talk about your father? I'm just trying to gauge how little of a father figure you had in you childhood.

It's possible daddy creampied mommy (she was a drunk slut after all) and left town before mommy woke up.

But it's also possible you have a few fleeting memories of going to the beach with daddy, before that fateful trip to get ciggys that he never came back from.

Is it a difficult subject that you don't like to talk about? I completely understand if it is.

I don’t feel ashamed of my parents, I can’t help who they were. You can help being fat, though.

Jenna

I don’t feel ashamed of my parents, I can’t help who they were. You can help being fat, though.

That's great, so you can talk about them.

Why did daddy leave? How much strange dick did your drunken whore of a mother take after daddy left?

There's no shame in telling your truth, you can't help who they were. Would mommy prioritize the men she'd bring home over you?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That's great, so you can talk about them.

Why did daddy leave? How much strange dick did your drunken whore of a mother take after daddy left?

There's no shame in telling your truth, you can't help who they were. Would mommy prioritize the men she'd bring home over you?

This isn’t a therapy session thread, it’s a thread about how I had sex with ur mom and she loved it

Jenna

This isn’t a therapy session thread, it’s a thread about how I had sex with ur mom and she loved it

Wait are you Lady Di's son? Daddy in front of a choo choo, Mommy doesn't care about you at all, only the booze. Pretty cool if true, ngl.

Jenna

I proved it to Boomia last year. Many can vouch for me, unlike Jenna who can’t even prove he’s a man.

I was in the secret chat, liar.

You posted a picture of a white guy wearing a coat, and then the coat on his bed with a "NoBacon time and date" paper.

You deflected any attempts to get a picture wearing the coat while holding the timestamp.

chocolatehellhole

I was in the secret chat, liar.

You posted a picture of a white guy wearing a coat, and then the coat on his bed with a "NoBacon time and date" paper.

You deflected any attempts to get a picture wearing the coat while holding the timestamp.
Any exhibits of evidence?

Jenna

Any exhibits of evidence?

This was back before the Xanax addiction made him intolerable so I didn't save it. But I remember it being weirdly trying to "prove" himself with the flimsiest, most catfishy evidence possible. Here's a jacket on my bed! And here's a random picture of someone wearing the same jacket! 100% proof that's me, please everyone vouch when I bring this up years later.

chocolatehellhole

This was back before the Xanax addiction made him intolerable so I didn't save it. But I remember it being weirdly trying to "prove" himself with the flimsiest, most catfishy evidence possible. Here's a jacket on my bed! And here's a random picture of someone wearing the same jacket! 100% proof that's me, please everyone vouch when I bring this up years later.