I had a nightmare the killer from No Country For Old Men was after me.

G

Sorta. You know how he kills multiple people in that movie, and there's no real protagonist? So in the dream, I was put into the consciousness of every victim.
This nigga just kept killing "me". There was no escaping.
It was a horrible nightmare. The worst kill was when he shot me in the stomach. Shooting in the chest is fine, but the stomach? That fuckin smarts.
But it got me thinking. All of this violent media we watch definitely isn't good for us. I don't care how entertaining it is at the time. Humans were not meant to witness such horror, but it's put on a silver platter for us to watch like it's nothing. It affects us subconsciously at the very least, and causes us to have horrific nightmares.

If you truly care about your mental health... maybe consider what you're putting into your brain.

1626937262305.gif

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
All of this violent media we watch definitely isn't good for us. I don't care how entertaining it is at the time. Humans were not meant to witness such horror, but it's put on a silver platter for us to watch like it's nothing. It affects us subconsciously at the very least, and causes us to have horrific nightmares.

If you truly care about your mental health... maybe consider what you're putting into your brain.

Every mass shooter has psychotropic drugs and shoot em up games in common.

Why does the government use simulations to train combat agents and NASA, etc. if they are just games and don't really work?

Why do we conduct fire alarm routines? Why when we are learning english do we repeatedly hand-write the alphabet? Repetition works

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I had a dream I moved in next door to Nana AntH. He had a gigantic cathedral of a mansion and a bunch of cool shit. I'm hanging out with him, getting along and shit like real chums. Then he's like "I know you post on the forum, I've seen what you've said about me" and I'm like "Well yeah, nigga - you fucked kids and shit. Don't be such a thin skinned faggot about it," and that was that. I fucking hate when I have dreams about this bullshit cuz it's a real reality check that I spend too much on this site.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I had a dream I moved in next door to Nana AntH. He had a gigantic cathedral of a mansion and a bunch of cool shit. I'm hanging out with him, getting along and shit like real chums. Then he's like "I know you post on the forum, I've seen what you've said about me" and I'm like "Well yeah, nigga - you fucked kids and shit. Don't be such a thin skinned faggot about it," and that was that. I fucking hate when I have dreams about this bullshit cuz it's a real reality check that I spend too much on this site.
I had a similar dream about Rick Tomlinson. In it I was pretending to be his friend. We hung out, I think maybe we walked a dog, but he found out that I was only using him for the laughs and I felt kind of bad about it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I had a dream that I got hired to build something at Joe Rogan's house. He had me hanging out in his garage with him and his friends drinking and smoking cigars. He ended up being like "we're gonna go ride ATVs, you don't have to start work today do you?" And I was all stoked I was gonna rip around four wheelers with a rich midget I don't like. I was being a real kissass throughout this dream.

They all went in the house and I was out in the garage still. I saw this beautiful old rocking chair and as soon as I touched it it completely fell apart. I was frantically trying to just jam it back together and Joe Rogan came back out and caught me. He wasn't even aggro about it, he was just like "No way. My wife's going to kill me. What did you do?" I was like "it just kind of came apart when I touched it. I can fix it. It's totally fixable." And Joe Rogan just politely kicked me off of his property while I was like "I understand, but I can stick around here and build the thing AND fix your rocking chair and we can ride ATVs some other time! Right, Joe Rogan?" His friends were laughing at me. As soon as I started walking to my truck I heard Joe Rogan say "what a fucking asshole."

Then Paul Weimer jumped out of the bushes and tried to force his little rodent hands down my pants and I woke up screaming.

G

I had a dream that I got hired to build something at Joe Rogan's house. He had me hanging out in his garage with him and his friends drinking and smoking cigars. He ended up being like "we're gonna go ride ATVs, you don't have to start work today do you?" And I was all stoked I was gonna rip around four wheelers with a rich midget I don't like. I was being a real kissass throughout this dream.

They all went in the house and I was out in the garage still. I saw this beautiful old rocking chair and as soon as I touched it it completely fell apart. I was frantically trying to just jam it back together and Joe Rogan came back out and caught me. He wasn't even aggro about it, he was just like "No way. My wife's going to kill me. What did you do?" I was like "it just kind of came apart when I touched it. I can fix it. It's totally fixable." And Joe Rogan just politely kicked me off of his property while I was like "I understand, but I can stick around here and build the thing AND fix your rocking chair and we can ride ATVs some other time! Right, Joe Rogan?" His friends were laughing at me. As soon as I started walking to my truck I heard Joe Rogan say "what a fucking asshole."

Then Paul Weimer jumped out of the bushes and tried to force his little rodent hands down my pants and I woke up screaming.
Oh Abe, I'm embarrassed on your dream self's behalf

G

I had a similar dream about Joe Rogan. Weird.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

I heard this entirely in Joey Diaz's voice.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
f10bce11a57c625e2fdd3e471bf5f2e2.PNG

"We can't give out no int-fuurmashion."

I was always quite disappointed that we didn't get to see ol Anton put a slug right in this Bob Kelly-necked cunt's face.

CuntFucker .

Danny Doll Eyes
People used to watch real violence for entertainment. Like the games of Ancient Rome or public executions. Even children enjoyed it. We are just out of touch with that part of our nature.