• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I guess when you’re 63 and don’t have a job, you can bitch about post office appointments

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No, you won’t. At least not until your stupid daughter is 18.

Baby bro’s money is running out, you’re going to have sign up for welfare.
I’m not sure if that guy actually thought I was JoeH but, that’s the most fun I’ve ever had doing Joe posts. I have never been to New York (nor do I want to go) so I have no fucking clue where Patchogue is. I really wish the cow would come on here just so I could quit my job and argue with him all day.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I’m not sure if that guy actually thought I was JoeH but, that’s the most fun I’ve ever had doing Joe posts. I have never been to New York (nor do I want to go) so I have no fucking clue where Patchogue is. I really wish the cow would come on here just so I could quit my job and argue with him all day.
I just pretend you’re Joe.

G

What a pointless story. Why couldn't you get her to school on time then? Oh yeah, because you sleep in till noon every day, you bum.
I've read it several times to spot any cunning, guile, virtue signal, lib-bashing or any other petty sentiment that always fuel his facebook essays.

Only thing I can find is he got one over the Post office's clerical error by being a bit early. He wasted my fawkin time.