• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I guess when you’re 63 and don’t have a job, you can bitch about post office appointments

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Also I’m calling bullshit that this lazy boomer was 25 minutes early.

1B5BB401-84B4-4C85-89CB-D8862F2DCA0F.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
"Made appointment, showed up early and got help."

So it's a nonissue. Nobody fuckin cares about your mundane daily errands.
You morons really have “learning” problems huh? Just about ANYTHING goes over your drug filled HEADS!!!! I’ll keep this explanation brief, so your short “attention spans” can keep TRACK!!!!😵‍💫🥱😴

The government is INCAPABLE of keeping track of basic FUNCTIONING, such as scheduling. You can’t give these mongrels a foot. You have to hold them to there WORD. Or else you’ll get stomped on, by….ahem… there foot. As to be expected, a regular point about every day “functioning” goes way beyond you’re drug INDUCED daze.🤣🤣🤣

You’re incapable of living in the “REAL” world. Every day is the same. Wake up, hungover and craving more drugs. Log onto a SHIT website, and see what other losers have to say about ME!!! I’m all you have. 😘😘😘 Well guess what. I HATE you more than your own MOTHER hates you!!!😜😜😜

So did you learn something???? Did you learn that keeping people to they’re WORD and arriving EARLY gets RESULTS??? No??? How stupid of me to think you might. Oh well. Back to another great day with the family. Food, drink, music……FAMILY. My brother and I will be laughing at your latest “attempts” to slander our names. You haven’t figured out you’ve SLANDERED your own NAME more yet.😎😎😎 Cheers to you, FAGGOTS!!!!🥂🖕🏻👍🏻

#EARLYBIRD #MAGA2024 #LaFamiglia

You morons really have “learning” problems huh? Just about ANYTHING goes over your drug filled HEADS!!!! I’ll keep this explanation brief, so your short “attention spans” can keep TRACK!!!!😵‍💫🥱😴

The government is INCAPABLE of keeping track of basic FUNCTIONING, such as scheduling. You can’t give these mongrels a foot. You have to hold them to there WORD. Or else you’ll get stomped on, by….ahem… there foot. As to be expected, a regular point about every day “functioning” goes way beyond you’re drug INDUCED daze.🤣🤣🤣

You’re incapable of living in the “REAL” world. Every day is the same. Wake up, hungover and craving more drugs. Log onto a SHIT website, and see what other losers have to say about ME!!! I’m all you have. 😘😘😘 Well guess what. I HATE you more than your own MOTHER hates you!!!😜😜😜

So did you learn something???? Did you learn that keeping people to they’re WORD and arriving EARLY gets RESULTS??? No??? How stupid of me to think you might. Oh well. Back to another great day with the family. Food, drink, music……FAMILY. My brother and I will be laughing at your latest “attempts” to slander our names. You haven’t figured out you’ve SLANDERED your own NAME more yet.😎😎😎 Cheers to you, FAGGOTS!!!!🥂🖕🏻👍🏻

Dope. Who is the Postmaster General? Who appointed him? Who is trying to replace him? Post Office has been in free fall since Cheeto Jesus shoved Louis DeJoy into a position he was wholly unqualified for. DeJoy has been dismantling the Post Office ever since Trump appointed him. 2 minutes of basic research you have told you that but it just easier to be a shiny bitch.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Dope. Who is the Postmaster General? Who appointed him? Who is trying to replace him? Post Office has been in free fall since Cheeto Jesus shoved Louis DeJoy into a position he was wholly unqualified for. DeJoy has been dismantling the Post Office ever since Trump appointed him. 2 minutes of basic research you have told you that but it just easier to be a shiny bitch.
Hrrrmph. Another moron on a website DEDICATED to MORONS!!!! Another person who is in LOVE with “Sleepy” Joe’s welfare. Hate to break it to you idiots. The handouts will be OVER soon!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

As I EXPECTED this went over your head. The post office has always been SHIT. You have to work around THEM. A real quality “SERVICE” to the people!!!!🤣🤣🤣 President Trump put someone new in to DRAIN the SWAMP that was the post office. Just another LIBTARD being angry there money wasting is coming to an END. You reminded ME why I PROUDLY voted MAGA in the first place.😘🇺🇸🫡

Try going upstairs, and looking out the WINDOW. That’s called “SUNLIGHT”. It’s good for you. No??? You’d rather sit in the basement all day eating Cheetos and drinking SHIT wine???? Just know, mommy won’t be able to pay your bills in just a month THANKS to Biden. My gigs have only gotten better. I’ll be buying shit you have only DREAMED of!!! See you, FAGGOTS!!!!😎😎😎

#MAGA2024 #PAIDgigs #Inflation

Hrrrmph. Another moron on a website DEDICATED to MORONS!!!! Another person who is in LOVE with “Sleepy” Joe’s welfare. Hate to break it to you idiots. The handouts will be OVER soon!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

As I EXPECTED this went over your head. The post office has always been SHIT. You have to work around THEM. A real quality “SERVICE” to the people!!!!🤣🤣🤣 President Trump put someone new in to DRAIN the SWAMP that was the post office. Just another LIBTARD being angry there money wasting is coming to an END. You reminded ME why I PROUDLY voted MAGA in the first place.😘🇺🇸🫡

Try going upstairs, and looking out the WINDOW. That’s called “SUNLIGHT”. It’s good for you. No??? You’d rather sit in the basement all day eating Cheetos and drinking SHIT wine???? Just know, mommy won’t be able to pay your bills in just a month THANKS to Biden. My gigs have only gotten better. I’ll be buying shit you have only DREAMED of!!! See you, FAGGOTS!!!!😎😎😎

#MAGA2024 #PAIDgigs #Inflation
Dope. It took me 15 minutes to renew my passport. Not so sure why simple tasks elude your simian abilities. You do relize you could have gone to the Patchogue Post Office which is 45 minutes closer to your sad hovel instead of driving half way across the Island. As for the handouts? Why on earth do you live in the most expensive place on earth? Sales tax, Local tx, state tax, federal tax, school tax, water tax.....yet you want to live here? Why not move to Texas with the rest of the Steers and Queers? Speaking of handouts you better be hoping for lots of ferry change. I saw your 401K. Thats sad. That is what I have saved for a single year of retirement, AND I PLAN ON LIVING 20+. How does your social security payout look? We are the same age. I'll be paid over $3,400 a month at retirement. Plus pension, plus 401K, plus full ownership of a single family house north of 25A. Cumia trash always lived, and still lives, south of 25A. Literally...THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS. I get that becuase I paid into the system. What are you getting? Ferry change?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

#EARLYCOW

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Dope. It took me 15 minutes to renew my passport. Not so sure why simple tasks elude your simian abilities. You do relize you could have gone to the Patchogue Post Office which is 45 minutes closer to your sad hovel instead of driving half way across the Island. As for the handouts? Why on earth do you live in the most expensive place on earth? Sales tax, Local tx, state tax, federal tax, school tax, water tax.....yet you want to live here? Why not move to Texas with the rest of the Steers and Queers? Speaking of handouts you better be hoping for lots of ferry change. I saw your 401K. Thats sad. That is what I have saved for a single year of retirement, AND I PLAN ON LIVING 20+. How does your social security payout look? We are the same age. I'll be paid over $3,400 a month at retirement. Plus pension, plus 401K, plus full ownership of a single family house north of 25A. Cumia trash always lived, and still lives, south of 25A. Literally...THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS. I get that becuase I paid into the system. What are you getting? Ferry change?
The Patchogue Post Office??? You REDDITARDS have really hit a new low of TRASH!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Why would I go to that dump, just to be surrounded by INGRATES??? I’m not surprised by your low reading effort. I had to meet my ex wife because it was for my daughter. Not ME. Not that you idiots understand anything about being a FATHER!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I live in this God FORSAKEN place because it’s where the ENTERTAINMENT industry is best. I get paid well for my gigs. You idiots have only HELPED me get better at booking them. Why would I leave a well oiled machine made to print CASH??? Something you have only seen once or twice in your life.😘😘😘

Don’t worry though. I’ll be joining my little Bro soon in SC. Sunshine, beaches, and PLENTY of PAID gigs lined up.🍹🧉🍻 As far as my finances go??? None of your fucking BUSINESS. That 401k was just something I set up for “fun”. I will be doing what I love until the day I die. And getting PAID for it.😎😎😎

So, does that clear that up for you??? No??? Of course not. What else can I say??? Nana is starved, so you’re seeking more and more ATTENTION from ME. Newsflash. You’re not getting it!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Good luck getting the money you “paid into the system”. It won’t be around much longer thanks to Joe. Be sure to THANK him at the polls!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#Let’sGoBrandon #Inflation #MAGA2024

The Patchogue Post Office??? You REDDITARDS have really hit a new low of TRASH!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Why would I go to that dump, just to be surrounded by INGRATES??? I’m not surprised by your low reading effort. I had to meet my ex wife because it was for my daughter. Not ME. Not that you idiots understand anything about being a FATHER!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I live in this God FORSAKEN place because it’s where the ENTERTAINMENT industry is best. I get paid well for my gigs. You idiots have only HELPED me get better at booking them. Why would I leave a well oiled machine made to print CASH??? Something you have only seen once or twice in your life.😘😘😘

Don’t worry though. I’ll be joining my little Bro soon in SC. Sunshine, beaches, and PLENTY of PAID gigs lined up.🍹🧉🍻 As far as my finances go??? None of your fucking BUSINESS. That 401k was just something I set up for “fun”. I will be doing what I love until the day I die. And getting PAID for it.😎😎😎

So, does that clear that up for you??? No??? Of course not. What else can I say??? Nana is starved, so you’re seeking more and more ATTENTION from ME. Newsflash. You’re not getting it!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Good luck getting the money you “paid into the system”. It won’t be around much longer thanks to Joe. Be sure to THANK him at the polls!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#Let’sGoBrandon #Inflation #MAGA2024
Dope. I distinctly remember putting 2 shiny quarters in your guitar case as you were begging for change at some dumpy/Trump yacht club in Patchogue. You went to Patchogue to play for loose change so don't pretend you don't frequent those white trash establishments.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Dope. I distinctly remember putting 2 shiny quarters in your guitar case as you were begging for change at some dumpy/Trump yacht club in Patchogue. You went to Patchogue to play for loose change so don't pretend you don't frequent those white trash establishments.
Dumpy “Yacht Club”??? I’d love to see the Yacht Clubs you frequent REDDITARD!!!🤣🤣🤣 You mean I was performing a PAID gig, and also getting tips on top of that!?!?!?!? What would you know about working??? Going to the welfare office is not a “Job”.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

You continually mock ME and my little bros continued success because your JEALOUS of our continued SUCCESS!!! We didn’t get here for no reason. We EARNED it.💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 You resent the entire “BOOMER” Generation because we worked HARD and PLAYED hard. You hate the fact we were more successful than you at your age. Maybe that’s why you’re not eating and living WELL. Keep being the same way. Keep losing the same way. It’s that simple.😅😅😅

I’m done here for now. I have a lot to do today. None of it involves LOAFING around and LEECHING off of mommy’s TITS. See ya around REDDITARD. I’ll invest that that 50 cents you gave me in some more “I Did This” Biden stickers. Maybe you’ll see one in a gas pump NEAR you.😎😎😎

#BOOMER #WORKHARD #LIVE

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
21A68914-F7E9-455A-BB54-5F6596E27C6F.jpeg

If only you could say that about literally anything else in your life. Congratulations, your daughter can take the bus to Niagara Falls with the rest of her class now. So what’s the plan for her taking care of your elderly ass because you only saved pocket change for retirement? Can’t wait to see how that plan works out.