I guess the allowance came in?

hikomow633

People of such low social standing shouldn't be having children in their fucking early fifties....Jesus Christ did Joe really once believe he'd land a 22 year old Aryan once the busking career finally took off? Fucking dumbell, now your daughter will be eulogizing her retarded 75 year old deadbeat father on her 21st birthday. This kid never had a chance.

G

This has been said before on these Forrums, but Joe is an self-entered asshole for taking all these candid photos of his daughter. She's already insecure about her looks being an adolescent, she doesn't need to feel awkward just because her dumb dad thinks he needs to impress strangers on Facebook.

This is going to cause her to go to bed with the first brotha who "hollas" at her.
On her Facebook lol

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
This has been said before on these Forrums, but Joe is an self-entered asshole for taking all these candid photos of his daughter. She's already insecure about her looks being an adolescent, she doesn't need to feel awkward just because her dumb dad thinks he needs to impress strangers on Facebook.

This is going to cause her to go to bed with the first brotha who "hollas" at her.
Already happened, his name is Anthony Cumia

SUBSCRIBE OpieRadio podcast Twitterissä: Red Carpet: Stalker Patty  http://t.co/OesgiC8PvK / Twitter

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Joe only cares if he looks good in these pictures. There have been plenty posted with Carol or Layla looking all fucked up while he still has that smug look on his face.

I thank God my mom knew enough to say "we need to retake that picture" or just straight not order the hideous school pictures. Even more thankful social media wasn't a thing.

As for the sushi, you know Joe is one of those idiots who says Asian food doesn't fill you up, not understanding Americanized slop covered in mayo isn't the same thing. Probably orders deep fried rolls and all thinking he's being healthy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
My intuition says she’s got some kind of eating disorder. I remember girls like that at school.

Something ain’t right anyway. Airhead 70 year old war hero Joe can’t seem to notice it.
After years of being the most visibly depressed person I've ever seen, she's going to blow her head off with one of Joe's guns that sits loaded in a glass cabinet in their living room and Joe will be like "no one could have seen it coming, there were no warning signs."

There is a decent chance that I'm mistaking the look of blank stupidity for sadness though.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
After years of being the most visibly depressed person I've ever seen, she's going to blow her head off with one of Joe's guns that sits loaded in a glass cabinet in their living room and Joe will be like "no one could have seen it coming, there were no warning signs."

There is a decent chance that I'm mistaking the look of blank stupidity for sadness though.
"Mental health awareness crusader because I ignored my daughter to death" Joe is gonna be a good one.