I got written up at work today (audio)

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Backstory:

There is a fat slob bitch and this goofy fag that work across from me. THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS! So they think it's funny to be loud and sing songs together, like Queen or other shit "classics". So fucking annoying, and yea, I've asked them to stop. A number of fucking times, and they always laugh when they say sorry, meaning they ARE NOT sorry! I've told HR in the past, and she is a nasty whore who also smiles when she asks them to stop, So I got done early this Friday, and they started singing Queen and Depatch mode out fucking loud when it was on the radio... So I sang My own song, I got written up for it and bitched by HR, but I had to fight fire with fire:

result:

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
No idea what this is about. We're all in Florida on vacation right now. No idea who's running shit at HQ right now or what's going on. don't know don't care Daiquaris rule. Thanks for the heads up on the mountain of paperwork we're coming back to though.

Thomas Meadicatow, amirite fellas?

he was diagnosed with AHBD: Adorable Huggable Boy Disorder.
and now he's cured

Wild

I love media!
Backstory:

There is a fat slob bitch and this goofy fag that work across from me. THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS! So they think it's funny to be loud and sing songs together, like Queen or other shit "classics". So fucking annoying, and yea, I've asked them to stop. A number of fucking times, and they always laugh when they say sorry, meaning they ARE NOT sorry! I've told HR in the past, and she is a nasty whore who also smiles when she asks them to stop, So I got done early this Friday, and they started singing Queen and Depatch mode out fucking loud when it was on the radio... So I sang My own song, I got written up for it and bitched by HR, but I had to fight fire with fire:

result:

I can hear the IPA breath through my monitor. Respect.