I got the chink virus

G

Felt awful the first couple days. Now I feel like jon snyder cock slapped my brain and I have sinusitis. I think I got it when I got drunk at a baseball game in 90 degree weather after jogging 7 miles.

Revised opinion: it was created by bug people in a lab cause it feels quite odd.

Everyone seems to be coming down with this shit.

Jizz

sending prayers your way! the new variant is called BA.5 and it's the most contagious but has low hospitalization numbers. Stay hydrated and dont get drunk until you're better!

The Real Dan Mullen

Hickory dickory dock I sucked Flavia’s cock. Agooo
Haven't gotten it yet despite knowing several Chinamen. I am high risk being 400 pounds, but have little contact with people, being a shutin.
You know you’ve been gone a while when Boomia’s kids start posting on the forums.
saudi-civil-defence-members-use-a-forklift-to-move-khaled-mohsen-shaeri-20-from-his-house-in-the-saudi-city-of-jizan-and-to-be-airlifted-to-the-capital-riyadh-for-medical-treatment-august-19-2013-shaeri-weighs-approximately-610-kg-1345-lbs-and-is-suffering-from-severe-obesity-due-to-health-problems-that-have-resulted-in-a-rapid-increase-in-his-weight-over-the-past-two-years-reutersfaisal-al-nasser-saudi-arabia-tags-health-society-transport-tpx-images-of-the-day-2CM5N6G.jpg

Snake

Felt awful the first couple days. Now I feel like jon snyder cock slapped my brain and I have sinusitis. I think I got it when I got drunk at a baseball game in 90 degree weather after jogging 7 miles.

Revised opinion: it was created by bug people in a lab cause it feels quite odd.

Everyone seems to be coming down with this shit.
I had it last summer. The biggest problem was that it lingered a solid two weeks. I didn't seek treatment. Felt like a bad head cold, but never had any issue with breathing. The biggest complaint was feeling nauseous but never vomiting.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I had it back at the end of 2020. I just felt very tired and had no energy for like 5 days. Funny enough the worst symptom I had was terrible back pain. I just laid in bed and watched movies for two weeks because this was back when you had the whole 14 day quarantine bullshit so my company wouldn't let me work.

G

I had it last summer. The biggest problem was that it lingered a solid two weeks. I didn't seek treatment. Felt like a bad head cold, but never had any issue with breathing. The biggest complaint was feeling nauseous but never vomiting.
That's the thing. I could see this low level head cold lingering for a while. I've done everything...except for Joe Rogan rich midget tactics...and can't get out of Joe Biden tier brain fog.

G

This is surreal. I remember back in 2020 when nobody on this board (me included) thought covid really existed. I think it was McGowan who made a post saying he actually got it, and it calmed my paranoia and made me think covid may possibly exist since a brotherman said he had it.
I remember one "meme" in particular that was going around, "all these people dying of covid... do you actually even know anyone who has it?".
I got really crazy in 2020.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I had it pretty rough but my immune system has always been shit. It dulled my sense of smell unfortunately and hasn't returned now for about 4 months.

G

I had it last year - alpha variant (fawk yeah!) It was weird and I'm pretty sure it was created in a chink lab. I couldn't jizz for about 2 weeks. I could "cum" but nothing came out. It was unsettling at first then kind of cool. No clean up. I was almost bummed when the spunk came back.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I had the alpha variant and then the first omicron variant. Neither gave me much trouble. However people, upon finding out I had it, treated me as if I had AIDS in the 1980s, when you could catch it from shaking hands and toilet seats.