I got the chink virus

Felt awful the first couple days. Now I feel like jon snyder cock slapped my brain and I have sinusitis. I think I got it when I got drunk at a baseball game in 90 degree weather after jogging 7 miles.

Revised opinion: it was created by bug people in a lab cause it feels quite odd.

Everyone seems to be coming down with this shit.

be honest now, did you get the vax? Don't lie 'cus I'll know!

Yeah, vaxxed people

G

Stop lol. Nobody I now who had Delta has gotten it again myself and kids included. My daughter had the omicron and breathed on me and I ate off her plate because she said something tasted funny.... nothing. I'm thinking the new variants are not related to the original. They're releasing lab created shit or something now. Not that the first one wasn't lab created, but these must certainly be.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I had it earlier this year and I only discovered it by pure chance. Wanted a few days off work so I lied that I got da symptoms and went off to get a test. Test came out positive and I was shocked because I wasn't feeling anything. Was a bit paranoid the first day or two of quarantine because I was assuming it would kick in eventually, but nothing happened and I spent the rest of the week drinking myself into a stupor and watching movies. Never had a jab either.

Nice immune system, stupids.

Felt awful the first couple days. Now I feel like jon snyder cock slapped my brain and I have sinusitis. I think I got it when I got drunk at a baseball game in 90 degree weather after jogging 7 miles.

Revised opinion: it was created by bug people in a lab cause it feels quite odd.

Same. On Tuesday afternoon, I was feeling nauseous at work, so I went home early. By 7PM, I had a fever of 102.3. I took a Covid test on Wednesday and it was negative. The fever, chills, and worst headache ever went away by Friday. I now have sinus problems and I'm having a hard time using my thinkin' meats. Whenever I try to sit down at my desk and do some work, I feel like when I was an undergrad in college and tried to study after smoking pot. I took a Covid test this morning and it was positive. I never got the vaxx and figured that I probably already got Covid at least once during the last two years, but I never felt this way. It's definitely some odd shit. The sinus problems and brain fog didn't happen until after the fever, chills, and headache went away. The chinks are really screwing with my busy season this year.

G

This is surreal. I remember back in 2020 when nobody on this board (me included) thought covid really existed. I think it was McGowan who made a post saying he actually got it, and it calmed my paranoia and made me think covid may possibly exist since a brotherman said he had it.
I remember one "meme" in particular that was going around, "all these people dying of covid... do you actually even know anyone who has it?".
I got really crazy in 2020.
Yeah...
Same. On Tuesday afternoon, I was feeling nauseous at work, so I went home early. By 7PM, I had a fever of 102.3. I took a Covid test on Wednesday and it was negative. The fever, chills, and worst headache ever went away by Friday. I now have sinus problems and I'm having a hard time using my thinkin' meats. Whenever I try to sit down at my desk and do some work, I feel like when I was an undergrad in college and tried to study after smoking pot. I took a Covid test this morning and it was positive. I never got the vaxx and figured that I probably already got Covid at least once during the last two years, but I never felt this way. It's definitely some odd shit. The sinus problems and brain fog didn't happen until after the fever, chills, and headache went away. The chinks are really screwing with my busy season this year.
Yeah my thinking meats are busted.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...

good luck, bro.