• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I got away with learning how to be a person”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Looks like piggy was drunk and feeling emotional on twitter again last night, he posted this about one of the Star Trek movies at like 2am
IMG_1843.jpeg

Who talks like that? Star Trek taught you how to be an insane narcissist sociopath?

Also, why was his dad always sleeping on the couch? Is that where he passed out drunk everynight? Is that why piggy thinks it’s normal to get drunk alone on the couch?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Reminder Piggy legitimately says this homosexual asian character from a soap opera was his "male role model"
1701870472844.png

Patrick also claims he has alpha masculine energy

Even one of his best friends, alleged rapist Kelly Lee Williams, calls Patrick effeminate:
1701870648120.png

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Looks like piggy was drunk and feeling emotional on twitter again last night, he posted this about one of the Star Trek movies at like 2am
View attachment 169395
Who talks like that? Star Trek taught you how to be an insane narcissist sociopath?

Also, why was his dad always sleeping on the couch? Is that where he passed out drunk everynight? Is that why piggy thinks it’s normal to get drunk alone on the couch?
Remember he’ll mock Christians (and Christians only because he’s so brave) for using the Bible as a moral guide, but ray guns and muppets taught him how to live.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why would you have to sneak watch Star Trek? This dumb lie doesn’t make sense, Rick.
Yeah he’s mentioned it before how he had to sneak watching Star Trek and TNG while his dad slept on the couch which is weird. Also why was his dad sleeping on the couch so much? Nobody told him he wasn’t allowed to watch it - the show was never considered inappropriate for any ages. They made toys for the show meaning it was pretty much for kids.

Maybe he means he had to sneak watch it while his drunk dad was passed out on the couch at night during re-runs? Pat was up past his bed time which lead to him missing so much school because Patty boy didn’t get enough sleep.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine having a present father and then not citing them as one of your role models.

That’s effectively confirmation that Tom Tomlinson is a power bottom.
It also sounds like Tommy was passing out drunk on the couch with the tv on pretty often, must be why pig thinks it’s perfectly normal for him to lay around all day and get drunk and pass out on the couch.

Forum Clout
Everything in his life revolves around rube consumerism and media cultivated for stupid, easily manipulated people and children. He's never had any meaningful life experiences to expand and open his mind. He has no stories to tell which are inspiring or redeeming. The only traveling he's done is to tourist trap destinations. His whole life revolves around his addiction to the internet, social media, television and movies made for children, unhealthy food, and alcohol.

He is the embodiment of a guide on how NOT to live your life.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Imagine having a present father and then not citing them as one of your role models.

That’s effectively confirmation that Tom Tomlinson is a power bottom.
How could he have been present when he was out on the bull riding tour and ski jumping tour and master electricianing wherever the hell he did that, plus his dozens of other pursuits that are too numerous to mention?

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Yeah he’s mentioned it before how he had to sneak watching Star Trek and TNG while his dad slept on the couch which is weird. Also why was his dad sleeping on the couch so much? Nobody told him he wasn’t allowed to watch it - the show was never considered inappropriate for any ages. They made toys for the show meaning it was pretty much for kids.

Maybe he means he had to sneak watch it while his drunk dad was passed out on the couch at night during re-runs? Pat was up past his bed time which lead to him missing so much school because Patty boy didn’t get enough sleep.
Probably aired late on TV. TNG aired in syndication so it could come on anytime the local affiliate had time to air it. Where I lived it was on channel 11 on Sat night, I think.

Also I’m pretty sure Kirk losing his kid or Spock sacrificing himself to save the ship was the hardest thing in the franchise. But of course Rick has to mention the character played by the gay Asian man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Probably aired late on TV. TNG aired in syndication so it could come on anytime the local affiliate had time to air it. Where I lived it was on channel 11 on Sat night, I think.

Also I’m pretty sure Kirk losing his kid or Spock sacrificing himself to save the ship was the hardest thing in the franchise. But of course Rick has to mention the character played by the gay Asian man.
That’s what I’m thinking, it was on late in re-runs and Pat would sneak down after his bed time to watch while his father was passed out on the couch with the tv on. And just like his dad he also seems to pass out drunk every night on the couch with the tv on.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder that Rick credited all of the crew's interactions with space aliens and mutants for preparing him to interact with homosexuals and colored folx as a small town hick. Closet Racist Pat is a personal favorite of mine.
I’m convinced Pat didn’t know a black person until his late teens / early 20s. His school’s basketball team was white.