I got a Ninentdo Switch for Christmas

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Shall I gape my mouth open wide and take a selfie for social media whilst holding the controllers? Nah..to open myself up to ridicule and critisism? Only a self righteous fool would do that. Only a stupid pig would splay their life and likeness onto social media and try to make a spectacle of themselves. Does the self proclaimed geek Pat have any interest or understanding of computers? He has no understanding of cars or sports. Or is he just an amorphous blob that drifts from sect to sect desperately trying to take shape where he can. The pig squeals and stomps and twirls desperately trying to gain acceptance, but he never finds it. The line has been crossed, the mountain has been traversed, there is no going back. Pat, you are now and forever A LOLcow. The damage has been done. I, and thousands of others will literally enjoy seeing what happens to you nexccsssssst. You reap what you sow you crybully faggot

BillKlacks

I've never played it. Usually I go with my gut instinct on if a game will be good or not just by looking at the trailer, and it looks pretty cool.
It's supposed to be like a true sequel to super metroid wich sounds dope. Also thinking breathe of the wild or smash brothers of course. Haven't owned a Nintendo console since GameCube so it's hard to know where begin, missed a lot

It's supposed to be like a true sequel to super metroid wich sounds dope. Also thinking breathe of the wild or smash brothers of course. Haven't owned a Nintendo console since GameCube so it's hard to know where begin, missed a lot
The Zelda game is good, and I never liked 3d Zelda or new games really. The weapons mechanics how they all break is kinda gay.

BillKlacks

The Diablo 2 remake is good if you liked Diablo 2. The Hades game is okay, but only if it’s on sale.
Those are PC games. I tried hades on game pass, it seems cool but it's definitely designed to be played on a PC. If it's like 5 bucks on steam years from now might buy it. The switch is for Ninentdo exclusives right? Like I'm not gonna play baldur's gate on a switch ya know

G

The Zelda game is good, and I never liked 3d Zelda or new games really. The weapons mechanics how they all break is kinda gay.
I'm thinking of just waiting for the sequel. What's the point of BotW if you can just go to the final boss and beat it right away? What's the point of doing all the other shit?

BillKlacks

The whole point is I feel embarrassed to get a switch as a present. I have way too much gaming shit as it is. Even a windows 95 machine so I can play Doom and Doom 2. Sure you can play Doom on anything, but there is nothing like firing up an old PC and playing Doom like it was meant to be played...straight from the dos prompt LOL

G

The whole point is I feel embarrassed to get a switch as a present. I have way too much gaming shit as it is. Even a windows 95 machine so I can play Doom and Doom 2. Sure you can play Doom on anything, but there is nothing like firing up an old PC and playing Doom like it was meant to be played...straight from the dos prompt LOL
Maybe just buy 1 game and become enhanced in that world. We have too many options for games nowadays, whereas back in the day I'd know every nook and cranny of Hyrule Field.

Those are PC games. I tried hades on game pass, it seems cool but it's definitely designed to be played on a PC. If it's like 5 bucks on steam years from now might buy it. The switch is for Ninentdo exclusives right? Like I'm not gonna play baldur's gate on a switch ya know
Yeah, those games are definitely better for pc, but it’s cool to just put on one of those mindless hack and slash games before you go to bed or if you’re traveling and in handheld mode.

I skipped a lot of Nintendo consoles too, I liked the New Super Mario Bros and Mario Maker games. The remake of Link’s Awakening was pretty good, hadn’t played it in in 20+ years but it’s pretty short. I’ll probably pick up that new Metroid too, I didn’t know it was out and it looks pretty good.

It’s good for when you can’t sleep and drugs and alcohol are off the table because you gotta work. Mine has only ever been in the nightstand.