I fucking HATE Tim Burton shit...

G

But... Ricci, nigga.

I hope this show isn't wack as fuck like most of Netflix's shit.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://screenrant.com/wednesday-addams-family-christina-ricci-role-good/[/URL]

G

I would add Ed Wood and Pee Wee to that list of good stuff he made
I'll agree to that, but that's three out of how many?

He should be hung by the neck until dead for what he did to Charlie and the chocolate factory and planet of the apes.

Oh man I used to rant about what a piece of shit Grandpa from Charlie and the chocolate factory is. Fucking hate that character. What an asshole.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Same although I would say Pee Wee is his best by far and I could watch that any day. Ed Wood is great but not the level of rewatchable that Pee Wee is

I think Ed Wood is better than Pee Wee, but for different reasons.

I love old films, and the way he glosses over Ed's demons is such a satire of the Hollywood "true story" adaptation, that I really love the parody. Sure, two other guys wrote it, but he knew what he was doing.

Tim Burton, pre-Batman, was one box office bomb away from being Ed Wood 2.0.

G

I think Ed Wood is better than Pee Wee, but for different reasons.

I love old films, and the way he glosses over Ed's demons is such a satire of the Hollywood "true story" adaptation, that I really love the parody. Sure, two other guys wrote it, but he knew what he was doing.

Tim Burton, pre-Batman, was one box office bomb away from being Ed Wood 2.0.
I didn't even like his Batman movies.

As a director overall he's just too goofy to be dark, too dark to be childish and too childish to be serious.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I didn't even like his Batman movies.

As a director overall he's just too goofy to be dark, too dark to be childish and too childish to be serious.

I reluctantly like Batman 89, purely because of Keaton. I never thought he'd be any good and he actually was. He knew how to brooooooddd. But everything else sucks in it.

G

I reluctantly like Batman 89, purely because of Keaton. I never thought he'd be any good and he actually was. He knew how to brooooooddd. But everything else sucks in it.
Another hot take: I think Jack Nicholson is a terrible actor. He plays Jack Nicholson in every single movie. He does the same voice, has the same mannerisms, has that same too cool for the room attitude in every role he's ever been in.

The only time it worked for me was in The Shining because his personality came off as this weird detached dude that resented having a family.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The last movie I saw from him that I liked was Big Fish and that's 20 years old at this point. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland were both so fucking awful, to the point that I never wanted to watch another movie of his again.

I also find it beyond annoying when directors have a weird fetishized obsession with a particular actor. Like, retard - there are other actors on this earth than Johnny Depp. He's not that good. It's the same thing with Scorsese and Di Caprio. It's just creepy how they become obsessed with a certain actor and cast them in every fucking movie whether they suit the part or not.

Fucking niggers.

The last movie I saw from him that I liked was Big Fish and that's 20 years old at this point. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland were both so fucking awful, to the point that I never wanted to watch another movie of his again.
Oh shit, I completely forgot about those.
I take it back- I only enjoy a few of his movies.
Charlie and the chocolate factory was an insult to my time.

G

I also find it beyond annoying when directors have a weird fetishized obsession with a particular actor. Like, retard - there are other actors on this earth than Johnny Depp. He's not that good. It's the same thing with Scorsese and Di Caprio. It's just creepy how they become obsessed with a certain actor and cast them in every fucking movie whether they suit the part or not.

Fucking niggers.
Don't forget he's got to have Danny Elfman do his music for everything too.

Fuck out of here with your weird pedophile song about fucking kids, Danny Elfman. You fucking cumia. Creepy lookin ass nigga.

[MEDIA=youtube]H2LQMElLoLs[/MEDIA]