• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucking hate Bob Odenkirk

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
1. Monty Python had tons of great moments, some brilliant ones. Was funnny.
2. Mr. Show was the best.
3. He's a funny guy, or was.
4. Picturing him screaming at everybody on the set and in the writers room is hilarious.
5. He tried doing shit in his wheelhouse for quite sometime before he sold out and went back on everything he shat on in Mr. Show.
6. Fuck him for telling people to get the tard shot.
7. He is now a faggot. Doesn't take away from Mr. Show.

All that goes for David Cross too, but he might even be worse...he was so smarmy and arrogant about his opinions/morals/etc and he turned his back on all that for a couple bucks.

Fuck them both they should have died 20 years ago.

-thread over-

Mustard's affectation

God I'm horny
4. Picturing him screaming at everybody on the set and in the writers room is hilarious.
5. He tried doing shit in his wheelhouse for quite sometime before he sold out and went back on everything he shat on in Mr. Show.

All that goes for David Cross too, but he might even be worse...he was so smarmy and arrogant about his opinions/morals/etc and he turned his back on all that for a couple bucks.

-thread over-
all Mr Show is is literally Odenkirk and Cross in dresses and make-up, with a heavy dose of 90s lefty political satire IT SUCKS

It was an actual phone call and not a goof, and according to Bob it had to do with casting of a film project he was producing and directing, which ended up flatlining. Ive never heard anything like it in my life, someone abruptly pausing a podcast for a quick phone call, and Maron interviews everyone from producers to the fucking president and that's never happened, only with this smarmy cocksucker.
Maron STINKS, and I don't like him

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Don't care for any of these people, but from reading OP's first post I'm going to assume that Bob Odenkirk is a typical 90s cynical comedian who's all about shitting on human beings and society because he's daaaarrrkk, man! and doesn't care about anyone or anything remotely tied to white people; yet he wants you to make your vote count and vote blue because that'll fix things and you should care about improving the world for all human beings (at the expense of whites)?

Was I close?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Don't care for any of these people, but from reading OP's first post I'm going to assume that Bob Odenkirk is a typical 90s cynical comedian who's all about shitting on human beings and society because he's daaaarrrkk, man! and doesn't care about anyone or anything remotely tied to white people; yet he wants you to make your vote count and vote blue because that'll fix things and you should care about improving the world for all human beings (at the expense of whites)?

Was I close?
Nah he's just a normal guy. He's saul goodman from breaking bad.

WhereWeAt

It was an actual phone call and not a goof, and according to Bob it had to do with casting of a film project he was producing and directing, which ended up flatlining. Ive never heard anything like it in my life, someone abruptly pausing a podcast for a quick phone call, and Maron interviews everyone from producers to the fucking president and that's never happened, only with this smarmy cocksucker.

Not sure if I'm ready to call Bob the asshole over this particular incident. The call is time-sensitive and has lots of jobs at stake, the podcast isn't and doesn't.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

-thread over-
Cross is much worse.

This is the one good thing Dave Smith has done in his life.

Voscabulary

dirtydirector-lexi-my-helot-wife
the fact that you think marc maron is deserving of any kind of respect by anybody lowers your credibility even more than it already had done

Reminds me of the time that Larry King took a call from his grandson in the middle of an interview with Dave Rubin: