• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucking hate Bob Odenkirk

Mustard's affectation

God I'm horny
5c07e7a57d0bcd38c01efe57ab428636.webp

15fb039bf1da558fcc8142889a4ce5db.jpg

32a1bd930759a240c1c96df4be167429.jpg

Look at this! It's such a humorous spin poking fun at the cliched tough white guy movie protagonist! hahahaha! Satire!

He's one of those comics that prioritizes cynicism over actual comedy, just like Carlin and David Cross (equally as bad) and Andy Kindler. He likes to really drive home that he doesn't like the general public or his own audience! wow! but he's also a lefty, maaaaan and he wants to put a mirror up to so-ciety through ironic sketches and dark comedy! so how does that work exactly? You vote blue but you think everyone else is an idiot but yourself and you look down on them? I don't get it. Oh but he'll do that hot wing interview gimmick show and pontificate on his theories about the mechanics of the craft of comedy! That isn't insufferable and doesn't come off as douchey at all!

All of his stand-up was faux edgy horseshit "set up, set up, set up, set up. cocaine and dead hookers!" I never liked his brand of overdone sarcasm and his goofy characters. Mr Show objectively sucks and if you need proof of that @Meownaw thought it was the funniest sketch comedy show period. Anyone who was ever influenced by Monty Python is a complete and utter douchebag who thinks non-sequitors are the height of comedy, in other words every smarmy faggot on Reddit. Stupid angry mick.

Last edited:

Mustard's affectation

God I'm horny
Do you think he wrote the movie? He just played in it. What are you yapping about?
He thought it was funny, so did a bunch of movie-going retards that enjoy shit like John Wick. Odenkirk picks the projects he does and he thought this was a good one to do. "oh boy! I'll do this hilarious satire of Taken and John Wick! oh look, he takes a cat out of his jacket while smoking a cigarette during a police interrogation isn't that so unlike Taken and John Wick" yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I know people who enjoyed Nobody. I wanted to bite their faces.

Mustard's affectation

God I'm horny
That's hilarious considering Marc Maron interviews always end up being about Mark Maron
It was an actual phone call and not a goof, and according to Bob it had to do with casting of a film project he was producing and directing, which ended up flatlining. Ive never heard anything like it in my life, someone abruptly pausing a podcast for a quick phone call, and Maron interviews everyone from producers to the fucking president and that's never happened, only with this smarmy cocksucker.