• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fly 1st class.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Lol at his special ops shoes. Fucking homo daydreams of being Kevin McCalister mowing down 50 f/ns when in reality he let's fat white fans who trespass his property inside because he's so afraid of confrontation. The fight or flight king.
Nana's always suited and booted for the revolution, libtard!

Nana militia (2).png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Nana's always suited and booted for the revolution, libtard!

View attachment 175193
This is the same guy who freaked out when two elderly men got into a quibble on his show and didn't know what to do. What kind of an "effective member" can he really be? Joe would be a more effective member with his 9 months of potato peeling service.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m sure a militia made up of fat greasy Punisher shirt-wearing incels and boomer gun nuts would have no problem defending themselves against the United States military.
He is like that rich new kid at school hoping to make friends with all the cool toys he has. He is surrounded by people that have already armed themselves and might have better reserves than he does. Its up to Ant to try and get in good with the locals. They already have their trusted group and Im sure they are better with firearms than ant is. In NY he was unique with all the guns he owns but in SC he is just another neighbor.