"I finally understand what Opie did" Really Auntie?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Anthony went viral once in a forgettable clip where he shredded his Windows Vista disc.

Opie has been perpetually viral with Reddit like 10 times already with the Cake Stomp, which is an all-time Opie & Anthony bit.

It pisses off the right people. That is why I know O&A would still be a force if together, uncancelable. Anthony is still going, he's just got ZERO content. Opie has ideas but no outlet, because he refuses to work with a lying drunken idiot.

I wish they could hear when he made stlaker Patti cry after she tried to talk to his girlfriend Sandy. Or the Poker Chips. Or when they ripped off Pattis wig. Or when they verbally tortured those girls who thought they were gonna get attention. Or dropping mustard on random people from the window. Or ruining the guy's stupid tooth pick thing. Or ripping up Tucker Max's book. WHO came up with all this? And you wanna compare all that to what? Auntie and Jim doing homosexual wordplay where the whole joke is that it ISN'T clever? SO WITTY!!!

cake stomp makes me howl when im in the right mood

the jump its self is so fucking funny, like opie has stomped baked goods before with the form he displays

also, why would a homeless person have a cake

its such an obvious set up if you actually know about the homeless

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Cumia ballwashers will say insane shit like I referenced above “Ant has a talent for radio” despite never proving this. Anthony can sometimes be funny and talk into a microphone. That is literally it. Before the Compound he had never done a true solo show , no less long enough to see if people stayed with it. To play devils advocate, Opie may have been lacking in the humor department but he knew radio. He knew when to go to break or go to the phones, he knew when to shut the fuck up, when to move on or segway into the next thing. Anthony knows none of that. His entire “talent for doing radio” is firing out a Honeymooners reference.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Anthony went viral once in a forgettable clip where he shredded his Windows Vista disc.

Opie has been perpetually viral with Reddit like 10 times already with the Cake Stomp, which is an all-time Opie & Anthony bit.

It pisses off the right people. That is why I know O&A would still be a force if together, uncancelable. Anthony is still going, he's just got ZERO content. Opie has ideas but no outlet, because he refuses to work with a lying drunken idiot.

I wish they could hear when he made stlaker Patti cry after she tried to talk to his girlfriend Sandy. Or the Poker Chips. Or when they ripped off Pattis wig. Or when they verbally tortured those girls who thought they were gonna get attention. Or dropping mustard on random people from the window. Or ruining the guy's stupid tooth pick thing. Or ripping up Tucker Max's book. WHO came up with all this? And you wanna compare all that to what? Auntie and Jim doing homosexual wordplay where the whole joke is that it ISN'T clever? SO WITTY!!!
You obscure Opies virality, unintentionally, by only bringing up cakestomp. Look at Opies most viewed Youtube videos and someone outside of our world has seen one of them:

Homeless Mustard’s Creep - 30 million views
Homeless Mustard’s Boys Don’t Cry - 3.6 million views
Jesse Ventura walk out - 3.5 mil
“Oh, i’ve fallen!” - 3 Mil
Unreleased Kurt Cobain footage - 2.9 Mil
Artie talks about Stern - 2.8 Mil
Joe Biden creepy kiss - 2.1Mil
Homeless Mustard sings Crazy - 1.8 Mil
Patrice o Neal laughing at Bobo - 1.2 Mil
Mike Tyson on prison sex - 1M

Half of these videos are from O&A and the other half are random viral hits. None of his viral videos include Reddit ops to slander him or controversial mean shit he did on the show. The irony is Ant and Jim make fun of Opies want to go viral. Hey retards: He didn’t want to go viral for his ego. It was for the show. You’d have to be genuinely stupid to think all 30 million views from the Homeless Mustard creep are O&A fans. And you’d have to be super retarded to assume no one found O&A through that. It was a fucking marketing tactic and a smart one. Now every goddamn brand or celebrity tries to manufacture a “viral moment” for more fame. Cope and Seethe Nanafans.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
cake stomp makes me howl when im in the right mood

the jump its self is so fucking funny, like opie has stomped baked goods before with the form he displays

also, why would a homeless person have a cake

its such an obvious set up if you actually know about the homeless

The way he readied himself to do his bunny hop. The way he landed perfectly with BOTH tooties square onto it. The big POP noise the plastic made. The way he hopped off of it with his little beige skechers. The shit eating grin on his face when he knew he had just created radio gold that neither Auntie nor Worm Norton could ever top.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
To play devils advocate, Opie may have been lacking in the humor department but he knew radio. He knew when to go to break or go to the phones, he knew when to shut the fuck up, when to move on or segway into the next thing. Anthony knows none of that. His entire “talent for doing radio” is firing out a Honeymooners reference.

Opie studied the business, went to college, and learned about regional competitors from other cities in a time where you could not just GOOGLE shit. He had to find tapes of these legends and other local people he would bash, inform himself of the industry and how it works. That's why Opie was able to maneuver effortlessly. And being young and driven, he made rash decisions because he had his finger on the pulse of the 90s, which made for some excellent radio into the 2000's, but he is still in the 90s mindset like a dementia patient and thinks his podcast is like a new thing. He needs to go back to being a disc jockey and rebuild it.

Opie knew about Ron & Ron despite not really being in Florida at any point.

Opie was an astute businessman. He knew how to leverage his power with the consumers against his bosses, advertisers, and partners. Sure, it doesn't win you any friends in the end, but we're not here to make friends. BUSINESS. That's why Opie studied Vince McMahon and even used his tactics against him many times. And Opie accurately analyzed and called out Vince on SXM years before it was popular to do so. He nailed Vince on the intellectual property and independent contractor stuff.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It required a couple things. Anthony, all on his own, had to be informed, prepared for the news of the day, take himself seriously, know what he wanted to do with the show, etc. But Anthony is still the same irresponsible teenager he’s been for 50 years. The minute he saw the subs rolling in and realized he didn’t have to put effort in to get traction for the show he was content with skating by and not growing.

Remember when Anthony tried to sneak diss Opie by saying that he just "goes on live stream with no show prep" ......Lmao.... The nigger who would come to work hung over if he didn't call out. Who skipped meetings and punched out at 9:59. Putting his coat on while doing the live reads before the bumpers even playing. He wants Opie to do show prep..... For a dumb yeeeewcheewb stream. What an ass hat.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Cumia ballwashers will say insane shit like I referenced above “Ant has a talent for radio” despite never proving this. Anthony can sometimes be funny and talk into a microphone. That is literally it. Before the Compound he had never done a true solo show , no less long enough to see if people stayed with it. To play devils advocate, Opie may have been lacking in the humor department but he knew radio. He knew when to go to break or go to the phones, he knew when to shut the fuck up, when to move on or segway into the next thing. Anthony knows none of that. His entire “talent for doing radio” is firing out a Honeymooners reference.
Having watched various appearances since his firing, he plays best as a second fiddle. He became a one note wonder, so traumatised by black people, he alienated everyone but the most diehard ball washers. They must think theyre in the will when he croaks.