I figured it out: the psychological reason why Patrick can't ignore the trolls.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Everyone who I introduce Pat posting to concludes one of two things (or both)

1. He was molested or raped and is over compensating with his tough guy talk
2. He is a pedophile with an unnatural obsession with children because of his infantile insults, child, sweet baby etc

Nobody thinks he’s a cool, or tough or successful guy.

Snake

Francesca really btfo'd the fat nigger.
He's fat, ukaaaay?

WFAN

Wouldn't. Fuck. Any. Niggers.

Mike-Francesa-6.png

Will Tate

Oven March
One listen to Rick's traffic court Zoom call will tell you all you need to know about the real keyboard warrior and pedophile-defender Patrick S. Tomlinson: a sniveling, supplicating little bitch who doesn't have the spine God gave a jellyfish. If someone at Hooligan's dumped a beer on his laptop and said, "The bar is for drinking, not blogging, you stupid faggot!" he wouldn't do shit.

Snake

One listen to Rick's traffic court Zoom call will tell you all you need to know about the real keyboard warrior and pedophile-defender Patrick S. Tomlinson: a sniveling, supplicating little bitch who doesn't have the spine God gave a jellyfish. If someone at Hooligan's dumped a beer on his laptop and said, "The bar is for drinking, not blogging, you stupid faggot!" he wouldn't do shit.
Do you want to plead guilty or no contest?

WhaT's the diFFerenCe?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I'm paraphrasing because I can't remember her exact words, but when Mal finished listening to Pat's meltdown on the final Apostlegate, she was genuinely unnerved by that audio.

More or less, she always wanted to believe his Twitter personality was just a textual projection of someone unhinged as a defense mechanism, but hearing him snap like he did, she thinks he's one of those guys who is just hanging on by a thread.

He's like "Falling Down" without the calm charm of Michael Douglas.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I played part of tape 5 for one of my friends and the first thing they said was that he had been traumatized as a kid

No bullshit here, I could prove it but obviously wouldn’t because it would dox me and her, but I’ve played those tapes to 4 or 5 real life friends.

One is a girl who’s a trained and practicing psychologist who works for a charity to support battered and abused women.

She said, in pretty much these exact words but in paraphrasing, that when he flips from normal Pat to “lispy gay Pat who sounds like a Batman villian from the 60s” that he’s showing his disassociated alter ego that deals with trauma and stress, probably from his early years.

the other people listened to a bunch and said he’s a “faggot” and “clearly a pedophile” but they’re typical dude bro types.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Same. I played it for some Europeans on my cruise and they all said he’s severely defective and fucked up from a young age. They loathed him though, especially the child abandonment and fat, unaware selfies
I love the idea of you and your husband on a glamorous world cruise converting people to Patposting like (Thomas) apostles of a strange church.

G

Don't tell me you feel pity for him if this were true. Think about it; you know what happened. He wouldn't stop mouthing off in his inherently faggy way to the other kid: "Shut. Your. Fucking. Mouth, little baby child". He got what was coming to him.
No, I'm relieved he was just bullied as a kid and not molested. Bullying means he deserved it.

G

It's 1998...you tell a group of feral niggers a white kid wth Milwaukee Bucks play-off tickets will be coming across this alley at 3pm.

You then have the highschool prom queen/valedictorian approach Fatrick, tell him she always was into him and will give him a bj in the alleyway and to be there for 3 pm.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
No, I'm relieved he was just bullied as a kid and not molested. Bullying means he deserved it.
I also believe he was bullied because his behavior is of a constant tattle tale. He was THAT kid way back in elementary school running to tell on everyone which is why he was hated with zero friends. Having a mom in the school system made him even more of a cunt like he’s “special” and “protected”. At 41 he is always running to tell on someone he doesn’t like and it drives him crazy he can’t just get us in trouble for calling him a fat idiot. He is a real life Eric Cartman without the humor.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I also believe he was bullied because his behavior is of a constant tattle tale. He was THAT kid way back in elementary school running to tell on everyone which is why he was hated with zero friends. Having a mom in the school system made him even more of a cunt like he’s “special” and “protected”. At 41 he is always running to tell on someone he doesn’t like and it drives him crazy he can’t just get us in trouble for calling him a fat idiot. He is a real life Eric Cartman without the humor.

29-F47420-7481-49-BB-8195-733-D43-F8-EA42.jpg

"Even had my arm broken."

He doesn't say that bullies broke his arm, just that it was broken. If it's true, it was probably his own fault for being a clumsy dumbass with too much self-confidence.