I figured it out: the psychological reason why Patrick can't ignore the trolls.

G

hahahaha.jpg

He was bullied as a child and let the bullies win. He won't let them win anymore. He can't ignore them. He has to win, which is why this has been dragged on for almost 4 years now.

It's so psychologically simple. It explains everything.

He's fat, too.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Copying my response to this comment he made from another thread.

Everyone was made fun of growing up, I know I was but I shrugged it off and ended up making people laugh and made friends that way. In HS I ended up being the guy who was friends with all the groups, from jocks to nerds to the artsy faggots. Fatboy has a school shooter mentality instead of realizing kids are kids. They will say mean shit and they will eventually grow up. Patrick never grew up. Grow a pair you fat boy.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Sorry to say, you’re not the first to figure out Rick is an autistic who was bullied and is simply larping. Some of us have been doing this since we were fawkin 18……..sniff.
That's the thing though. In person he becomes that kid who as bullied again and shrivels up and takes it, lispy and all. On Twitter he gets to act out his fantasy but of course it's from behind a computer so there are no repercussions from his statements. His follower number is his way of showing the bullies that he won.

G

Everyone was made fun of growing up, I know I was but I shrugged it off and ended up making people laugh and made friends that way. In HS I ended up being the guy who was friends with all the groups, from jocks to nerds to the artsy faggots. Fatboy has a school shooter mentality instead of realizing kids are kids. They will say mean shit and they will eventually grow up. Patrick never grew up. Grow a pair you fat boy.
If he's telling the truth, apparently he got it pretty bad.

loser.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
That's the thing though. In person he becomes that kid who as bullied again and shrivels up and takes it, lispy and all. On Twitter he gets to act out his fantasy but of course it's from behind a computer so there are no repercussions from his statements. His follower number is his way of showing the bullies that he won.
He’s everything he accuses us of being. He’s stalked and researched more people here than I’ve done anything to him. My friend Joe Qumia has simply left some tasteful condolences and reviews that rarely make it. The LIBTARD media censors it for being too real.

G

I was a sweet, sensitive lad when I was 9-12, pre-puberty. Skinny, bookworm etc. I would get teased by bigger guys, though never beaten up. I remember one day when I was 12, I was getting shit on by these two dickheads and afterwards this older boy, Tom, who had seen it came up to me and simply said "you know, you should stand up for yourself a bit more." It was an epiphany. I took his advice and started to give back as much as I got. The teasing quickly turned into banter. Pretty soon I was friends with the dickheads who'd made fun of me. It's all a power game. That's what people like Fat never realise. Even into adulthood, he still can't take a joke and give one back. Remember when Blappy was wearing that "this guy sucks cock" or whatever t-shirt. Big Jon and everyone else standing to the side the arrow was pointing and laughing along. Special boy Fat had to be on the other side.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I was a sweet, sensitive lad when I was 9-12, pre-puberty. Skinny, bookworm etc. I would get teased by bigger guys, though never beaten up. I remember one day when I was 12, I was getting shit on by these two dickheads and afterwards this older boy, Tom, who had seen it came up to me and simply said "you know, you should stand up for yourself a bit more." It was an epiphany. I took his advice and started to give back as much as I got. The teasing quickly turned into banter. Pretty soon I was friends with the dickheads who'd made fun of me. It's all a power game. That's what people like Fat never realise. Even into adulthood, he still can't take a joke and give one back. Remember when Blappy was wearing that "this guy sucks cock" or whatever t-shirt. Big Jon and everyone else standing to the side the arrow was pointing and laughing along. Special boy Fat had to be on the other side.
No, child, I do not suck cock. Not that there is anything wrong with sucking big, delicious cocks... uh, child.

If he's telling the truth, apparently he got it pretty bad.

View attachment 17528
This is why Rick is your stereotypical self-hating white piece of shit: he didn't grow up around spics and niggers, therefore the only people who he got bullied by were white. He's like Stephen King who thinks all negroes are supernatural beings. "White people are naturally oppressive -- it happened to me!"

Everyone was made fun of growing up, I know I was but I shrugged it off and ended up making people laugh and made friends that way. In HS I ended up being the guy who was friends with all the groups, from jocks to nerds to the artsy faggots.

Yeah, that's similar to me. Which is why I think a little bit of 'bullying' (ie criticism, ball-busting etc) is good for you.

CHRIST knows how kids these days are going to end up when you're not even allowed to make fun of their skin colour!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Funny part is that Pat was so worried about having the arrow pointed at him in photos that he didnt notice his wife flirting with another man and the end of their relationship crumble in the same photos.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
This is exactly right. No one wants to be around the guy who can't take a joke, especially when they have no problem oinking "jokes" about others.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, that pic may have well been War and Peace because it showed the world exactly the type of thin skinned pig Patrick is.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is exactly right. No one wants to be around the guy who can't take a joke, especially when they have no problem oinking "jokes" about others.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, that pic may have well been War and Peace because it showed the world exactly the type of thin skinned pig Patrick is.
That’s how insecure he is, he can NEVER be the butt of any joke. Makes it even crazier since he tried to be a stand up and you have to have be somewhat self-deprecating to be a comedian. Everyone else has to be put down so he can look better, including his wife!

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
His whole personality is guy who I wish would have stood up to the bullies. Stealthy Geek is feared. He always bravely steps up to challenge the asshole to physical combat. He always says the wittiest, snarkiest thing right there in the moment.

He loves to project "I am their entire lives", but this is literally his entire life. Patrick S Tomlinson, the brave boy who stands up to childhood bullies.