• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I feel like the insanity of paying $5000 to get a social media account back isn't discussed enough

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Then Mr. Never Lies told a big fat lie and said he made the $5k back within like a month just from tweeting. Which is such an obvious lie because not once in any of the interviews he's done or even in the lolsuit has he ever mentioned that he generates an income from his Twitter and that's why he can't just shut the fuck up. He wants so badly to be able to say that tweeting is his job, but usually stops just short of actually saying it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever questioned the $5000 being horseshit? This is the same person who was humble bragging about the price of a haircut that he seemed to think would be a lot for people. Not like what he's doing with his hair he couldn't just have some homeless person do for a 40oz.
I did but just because I thought he believed it made him sound more important by passive aggressively bragging about paying for a free account.

“Can you FAWKING believe I had to pay FIVE FAWKING GRAND to get my FAWKING account back? What a FAWKING rip those FAWKING cocksuckers! Ehhhh what’reyougonnado yaknowwhatimean? FAWK”

Thankfully he stopped pretending he was Tony soprano handing Finn $300 for a sandwich after he told them about Vito sucking off the security guard and retreated back to his comfort zone of being a disgruntled lesbian.

Also, I know we like to make fun of Carrie G around here but anybody who takes 5 large out of his fat ass pockets is cool by me. I’d respectfully eat her butt for that alone.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I did but just because I thought he believed it made him sound more important by passive aggressively bragging about paying for a free account.

“Can you FAWKING believe I had to pay FIVE FAWKING GRAND to get my FAWKING account back? What a FAWKING rip those FAWKING cocksuckers! Ehhhh what’reyougonnado yaknowwhatimean? FAWK”

Thankfully he stopped pretending he was Tony soprano handing Finn $300 for a sandwich after he told them about Vito sucking off the security guard and retreated back to his comfort zone of being a disgruntled lesbian.

Also, I know we like to make fun of Carrie G around here but anybody who takes 5 large out of his fat ass pockets is cool by me. I’d respectfully eat her butt for that alone.
I personally don't like carrie goldberg because she seems to think women should have rights, and i'm against that kinda thing

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
That line right there is how you know he’s never actually worked a day in his life. He thinks if you act important then you can just force a meeting or conversation with people.

I wish he flew out there only to be told to get fucked by security.

Him threatening to fly to their campus was one of the early signs that he wasn't just a stubborn retard but legitimately unhinged too.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Then Mr. Never Lies told a big fat lie and said he made the $5k back within like a month just from tweeting. Which is such an obvious lie because not once in any of the interviews he's done or even in the lolsuit has he ever mentioned that he generates an income from his Twitter and that's why he can't just shut the fuck up. He wants so badly to be able to say that tweeting is his job, but usually stops just short of actually saying it.
I think he was saying all the exposure from his viral account sold tons of books, child. Nevermind that he hasn't sold 5k worth of books total in his life, hasn't gotten any new book contracts, any more Sci fi TV appearances, doesn't book $10 stand up gigs, etc.