I encourage push back on any Compound CumiaCel behavior, especially OPIE HATERS in youtube comments.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
04:34:03 - NOBODY LAUGHED AT OPIE'S JOKE AND HE SAID IT TWICE!!!! TEE HEE!!! I found one bomb in a ten hour compilation that I endured the entirety of! Opie is the reason why my comment got deleted!!! Opie probably downvoted me!!! Opie disliked this video!!! Opie is the reason my wife said I cannot perform sexually!!! Opie told my boss to yell at me this morning!!! I'm just like Anthony!!! HAPPY BURFDAY JIMMY! I hate when Opie says words wrong on purpose!!! Anyway, Hello BBBBBBBBBBBBBBoys! Hahahah, Anyways does anyone notice Opie only repeats vernacular from the show multiple times??? Hahahahahaa, BBBBBBOYS! Oh, and I hate when Opie fake laughs at his own jokes! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! Alright, punching out!!!
TEE HEE!!!!!!!!

These romantic, cutesy, fatherless snickering little white niggers need to be reminded THAT -- They don't get to inherit THE SHOW from us. Just because they have a WANT TO BELONG, and they keep listening to the same 50 recirculated segments from 2008-2011...

Sam Roberts was the heir to the Opie & Anthony channel. We are not gonna let that happen to us.

Even in videos where Opie barely makes a peep, and doesn't bother anyone -- You will see these WHITE NIGGERS complain that Opie didn't LAUGH HARD ENOUGH at Anthony's scary talent doing his fiftieth domestic abuse joke of the week. Maybe their little Opie Hater brains are pacified by Anthony's FAKE LAUGHTER. They want laugh tracks to comfort them.

I'm not trying to TELL YOU what to do. I just do what is right for Opie & Anthony. And I DO lead by example in trying to enlighten Opie Haters (thanklessly.) As it becomes tiresome, to bark at a brickwall by your lonesome, I am requesting a little push back. Nothing over the top... But Just DO IT UP NICE! We can do this Nicey Nice.

There's so many outraged little white faggots on there to pick at their scabs, brotherman. Open up those fawking wounds of the Cumia Creeps who try to make Opie Hate the default narrative. Like this faggot, who regularly posts Opie Hate, AND is clearly regularly IGNORED by the Asian femmes of questionable background that he is clearly holding as hostages drinking under a bridge staring into the camera with his dead eyes, Compound Media Subscribing DOLL'S EYES.

Watch as he gleefully records to history "That one time I was near a girl, where I could record myself near her, In order to insinuate to the world that I EATS THE COOSHIE!!! 😎

Compound CumiaCels. The grown men leaving anti-Opie comments and worshipping Vampire Pedophiles. The LEFT OUT, needy, lonely faggots desperate to attach themselves to something "COOL." They need to be warsh'd.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm heating up. Lonely anonymous haters crawl from the Patrice and Louis CK compilation area of YouTube to poison the well of information for O&A fans by bashing the creator of the O&A brand. Opie MADE Anthony. Auntie would have been an unpaid Wack Packer if Howard picked him up in '94. Opie got Auntie 50% and made stations match his pay for Auntie. Opie took a pay cut to get Auntie on board.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
04:34:03 - NOBODY LAUGHED AT OPIE'S JOKE AND HE SAID IT TWICE!!!! TEE HEE!!! I found one bomb in a ten hour compilation that I endured the entirety of! Opie is the reason why my comment got deleted!!! Opie probably downvoted me!!! Opie disliked this video!!! Opie is the reason my wife said I cannot perform sexually!!! Opie told my boss to yell at me this morning!!! I'm just like Anthony!!! HAPPY BURFDAY JIMMY! I hate when Opie says words wrong on purpose!!! Anyway, Hello BBBBBBBBBBBBBBoys! Hahahah, Anyways does anyone notice Opie only repeats vernacular from the show multiple times??? Hahahahahaa, BBBBBBOYS! Oh, and I hate when Opie fake laughs at his own jokes! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! Alright, punching out!!!
TEE HEE!!!!!!!!

These romantic, cutesy, fatherless snickering little white niggers need to be reminded THAT -- They don't get to inherit THE SHOW from us. Just because they have a WANT TO BELONG, and they keep listening to the same 50 recirculated segments from 2008-2011...

Sam Roberts was the heir to the Opie & Anthony channel. We are not gonna let that happen to us.

Even in videos where Opie barely makes a peep, and doesn't bother anyone -- You will see these WHITE NIGGERS complain that Opie didn't LAUGH HARD ENOUGH at Anthony's scary talent doing his fiftieth domestic abuse joke of the week. Maybe their little Opie Hater brains are pacified by Anthony's FAKE LAUGHTER. They want laugh tracks to comfort them.

I'm not trying to TELL YOU what to do. I just do what is right for Opie & Anthony. And I DO lead by example in trying to enlighten Opie Haters (thanklessly.) As it becomes tiresome, to bark at a brickwall by your lonesome, I am requesting a little push back. Nothing over the top... But Just DO IT UP NICE! We can do this Nicey Nice.

There's so many outraged little white faggots on there to pick at their scabs, brotherman. Open up those fawking wounds of the Cumia Creeps who try to make Opie Hate the default narrative. Like this faggot, who regularly posts Opie Hate, AND is clearly regularly IGNORED by the Asian femmes of questionable background that he is clearly holding as hostages drinking under a bridge staring into the camera with his dead eyes, Compound Media Subscribing DOLL'S EYES.

Watch as he gleefully records to history "That one time I was near a girl, where I could record myself near her, In order to insinuate to the world that I EATS THE COOSHIE!!! 😎

Compound CumiaCels. The grown men leaving anti-Opie comments and worshipping Vampire Pedophiles. The LEFT OUT, needy, lonely faggots desperate to attach themselves to something "COOL." They need to be warsh'd.

I used to ALWAYS call them out in the comments section...The way they would retcon Patrice O'Neal would especially grind my gears. You will probably stumble on comments I made from like 2016 I dont think there's any OnA youtube footage I havent watched.

lowend73

never caught lackin
It's only funny because Patrice said it, and the way Patrice said it
yea, there definitely needs to be pushback.

This is a fairly recent one. Whoever posted the video is going through liking any comments about the show.

So far, I have reminded everyone about the proclivities towards young boys. And hand biting

Last edited:
I'm all fawkin' in with this kind of shit. I love going on Twitter and watch these little cocksuckers "going BASED!" and then without a shred of irony exposing every weird ass and autistic obsession and hobby right there on the same account.

Not to be a huge faggot or nuthin', but I sure wish "hide your powerlevel" meant anything anymore.

Last edited:

lowend73

never caught lackin
TEE HEE!!!!!!!!

Simpin aint easy

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I didn't mind Opie on the show. But now he is just embarrassing to watch or listen to. Talking to vegetables and begging for super chats. He made millions of dollars for 20 years. Why would anyone give him money. He lives in NYC and has a beach house.

And Anthony talks to fat female comics, and begs to be let into the Patrice Benefits. He made millions of dollars for 20 years. Why would anyone give him money. He lives in NYC and has a studio in Manhattan.