I downloaded every episode of Dragon Ball Z to watch while exercising, and I got motherfucked!

G

dd5.png

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Dragonball is one of the most embarrassing things I probably liked as a kid. It's a show where fights are stretched out to 13 episodes for no fucking reason.
The manga was coming out at the same time as the show so they would throw filler episodes in while waiting for the manga to progress. Dragonall Z Kai edited a alot of that fluff out. Went from I think 279 episodes to 100.

DBZ (and later Super) are autistic retard shit that has a soft spot in my heart because I watched it as a kid. It's all about changing colors and snatching victory from defeat at the last minute. Every. Fucking. Time. It's so dumb but I will watch it in the background while I do other shit.

Dragonball is actually a great show that doesn't involve punching every problem. It's an adventure show while DBZ/DBS is a braindead fighting show.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The manga was coming out at the same time as the show so they would throw filler episodes in while waiting for the manga to progress. Dragonall Z Kai edited a alot of that fluff out. Went from I think 279 episodes to 100.

DBZ (and later Super) are autistic retard shit that has a soft spot in my heart because I watched it as a kid. It's all about changing colors and snatching victory from defeat at the last minute. Every. Fucking. Time. It's so dumb but I will watch it in the background while I do other shit.

Dragonball is actually a great show that doesn't involve punching every problem. It's an adventure show while DBZ/DBS is a braindead fighting show.
Dragonball I will give you was decent because it actually had a story and fun characters. All the sex jokes from the old guy always got my ribs.

Dragonball Z though yeah was dogshit. Story and fights were all stretched out and didn't have any of the charm that Dragonball had. I never saw Kai or Super because those were way after I had stopped following this shit, but I did watch some of GT which was boring as fuck.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Hmm. I wonder if my 11 year old is too old for OG Dragonball. I’ll start watching it with him.
Nah, perfect age for Dragonball provided he understands the occasional dirty joke.

Dragonball I will give you was decent because it actually had a story and fun characters. All the sex jokes from the old guy always got my ribs.

Dragonball Z though yeah was dogshit. Story and fights were all stretched out and didn't have any of the charm that Dragonball had. I never saw Kai or Super because those were way after I had stopped following this shit, but I did watch some of GT which was boring as fuck.
GT was so bad that Super acts like it never existed. It picks up straight from DBZ. Super is like Z but without 90% of the fluff. It's mainly about Goku and Vegeta turning different colors and punching people, usually together when they get outmatched. But now Super is shifting to other characters. Piccolo gets so powerful he turns orange in the new movie!!! So yeah, still retarded but something to have on while your playing blocks with your toddler or something (relax @prince

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Nah, perfect age for Dragonball provided he understands the occasional dirty joke.

GT was so bad that Super acts like it never existed. It picks up straight from DBZ. Super is like Z but without 90% of the fluff. It's mainly about Goku and Vegeta turning different colors and punching people, usually together when they get outmatched. But now Super is shifting to other characters. Piccolo gets so powerful he turns orange in the new movie!!! So yeah, still retarded but something to have on while your playing blocks with your toddler or something (relax @prince