• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I doubt it's true but I'm gonna post it. Justin Timberlake had poppers and Truvada in his system when he got arrested for DWi

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
The only feminine thing about her is her hip indentation for Christ's sake.

MV5BNzdkM2NhYTctYmNlYS00Zjc2LTg1NWMtYzM1NmVkYTQ0OWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

I think I'd need some of JT's poppers to jerk off over this! Fucking thing SUCKS!

Edit: I just noticed the tattoo on her lower right belly. That's literally the kind of ink an edgy gay man like Marc Jacobs would get done.

What else are they hiding from us?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout

MV5BNzdkM2NhYTctYmNlYS00Zjc2LTg1NWMtYzM1NmVkYTQ0OWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5NjM0NA@@._V1_.jpg

I think I'd need some of JT's poppers to jerk off over this! Fucking thing SUCKS!

Edit: I just noticed the tattoo on her lower right belly. That's literally the kind of ink an edgy gay man like Marc Jacobs would get done.

That seems off from what I remember

1000008787.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I know of this billionaire that has a huge ranch out in the west that Timberlake wanted to rent a part of but demanded that no one else be on the property which is like 1,000+ acres so he could have privacy.

The billionaire called him a gay actor and told him to go back to tap dancing for idiots LOL. The brother wasn’t going to be told what to do on his own property by some fruit singer and his buttfucking buddies.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Nigga you gay

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout

What the hell are you talking about?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
From what I've heard he was fucked up by the Justin/Britney relationship and having the "best girl" according to the media but she's crazy and cheats on him. He really likes Jessica Biel even if he cheats on her every now and then. She hasn't been relevant since the early 2010s she's still the trophy wife he needs.

JC Chavez is the closeted member of N'Sync. Surprised he's not out yet.
Lance Bass was going to go to space once , child

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Nigga you gay
What the hell are you talking about?
Nigga, she's got biceps, shoulders, and an adam's apple (see @Kim_Jong_Poon_ post). And don't forget the dyke stamp on her belly.

These Hollywood elites, they constantly shove these supposedly "stunning" women down our throats when they all have male physical characteristics.

Think about it like this: Joe Rogan would probably "gorilla fuck" this woman. I'll leave you with that thought.