• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I doubt it's true but I'm gonna post it. Justin Timberlake had poppers and Truvada in his system when he got arrested for DWi

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
It's trending on the Twitter, but this is some random African American gentleman's post
1000003662.png

Poppers? Hahaha holeeee shit! :image_4764_lg::image_4764_lg:

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
From what I've heard he was fucked up by the Justin/Britney relationship and having the "best girl" according to the media but she's crazy and cheats on him. He really likes Jessica Biel even if he cheats on her every now and then. She hasn't been relevant since the early 2010s she's still the trophy wife he needs.

JC Chavez is the closeted member of N'Sync. Surprised he's not out yet.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I hate this faggot. He has that same snarmy face that Ryan Reynolds that needs a brick thrown at it. He gets my praise for fucking prime Britney Spears, but beyond that, what's the faggot done lately besides marry a woman with a man's body that the Elite yet again tries to convince me is "sexy"?

And Chris Kirkpatrick can STILL get his ass kicked.