• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I dont want to be that guy.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Don't let them discourage you from going. I've been to the heel and the north from west to east and it was awesome. I'm sure Rome sucks balls, but I hate all large cities including Athens. I didn't like the pizza in Brindisi but the food up north was good. Honestly the hottest women I saw was in then Yugoslavia, but now Croatia they were gorgeous.
Id include them, but they are in the Adriatic
Yugoslavians are PFG

G

Don't let them discourage you from going. I've been to the heel and the north from west to east and it was awesome. I'm sure Rome sucks balls, but I hate all large cities including Athens. I didn't like the pizza in Brindisi but the food up north was good. Honestly the hottest women I saw was in then Yugoslavia, but now Croatia they were gorgeous.
Id include them, but they are in the Adriatic
Okay ill go. Ill learn some italian and get in really good shape. And yeah ive been to rome. Complete shithole.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Yugoslavians are PFG
Honestly, I had a great time and this was under Communism. I remember the hotel guy said that our car was probably going to get robbed since it is an obvious foreign car and it was packed with shit. My dad and I went to the lot in the morning.snd it was fine. I enjoyed France too, but only when I got out of Paris. As I said in a different post, I don't like cities

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Honestly, I had a great time and this was under Communism. I remember the hotel guy said that our car was probably going to get robbed since it is an obvious foreign car and it was packed with shit. My dad and I went to the lot in the morning.snd it was fine. I enjoyed France too, but only when I got out of Paris. As I said in a different post, I don't like cities
I know a lot of Serbs and they always referred to Greeks as “the brotherly people”. A lot of Montenegrins have Greek ancestry also