• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I dont want to be that guy.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Almost regardless of the Asian woman you will always be the other needing to be corrected, or the Asian will see herself as the other that needs correction, so you end up with either a domineering passive aggressive stranger, or a big phoney. With a white women you just get a dumb person who doesn't understand how time zones or maps work, and it's fine, cuz we've got smart phones now.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
European women from the Mediterranean are the best, everything else is a cope. They are gorgeous, they don't have moon faces, won't bear you angry half breeds, they aren't cold emotionless bug people. They are Christian, they cook the greatest food on the planet, they know what a tomato is. They will love you and show it, they love their children and are happy to take care of them. I can add more but you get it

Forum Clout
Asians hate whites too. Notice le based traditional men can only get the niggers of the orient. When's the last time you saw one with a Japanese coder or one of those middle class Chinese girls that are everywhere?

They gotta pluck them out of rural enclaves for a reason.

European women from the Mediterranean are the best, everything else is a cope. They are gorgeous, they don't have moon faces, won't bear you angry half breeds, they aren't cold emotionless bug people. They are Christian, they cook the greatest food on the planet, they know what a tomato is. They will love you and show it, they love their children and are happy to take care of them. I can add more but you get it
Based and Oliveskinned pilled

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The black one i got do purdy goood. She cooks, cleans, raises our kids (FATHER OF 4!), homeschools two of them, runs her own business out of the house that makes almost as much $ as me, and even rapes me every now an again. I understand that most negresses suck and are annoying leeches on society, but theres an exception to the rule every now and again. She also doesnt swing at me or get violent and denies gubmint gives, like a “black female business owner club invitation” where shed pay lower taxes. She spits at those niggers and calls them niggers too. She doesnt even hit the kids unless they rly rly rly deserve it. Call me what you will…im happy.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Asian-American women are neurotic and miserable as fuck. They're basically "white" in culture and mannerism, but with sociopathic bug parents that borderline hate them. I can't even imagine fooling around with an actual asian from asia, they're so foreign and bizarre that they may as well be space aliens

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
The black one i got do purdy goood. She cooks, cleans, raises our kids (FATHER OF 4!), homeschools two of them, runs her own business out of the house that makes almost as much $ as me, and even rapes me every now an again. I understand that most negresses suck and are annoying leeches on society, but theres an exception to the rule every now and again. She also doesnt swing at me or get violent and denies gubmint gives, like a “black female business owner club invitation” where shed pay lower taxes. She spits at those niggers and calls them niggers too. She doesnt even hit the kids unless they rly rly rly deserve it. Call me what you will…im happy.
Screen_Shot_2018-11-26_at_8.18.03_PM.width-800.png

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Does she ask you to call her nigger in bed?

G

What country?? Whats the meditereanean area. Sorry id usually google it but im zoot zooted. Pleqse help me jims maroon pants.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I asked about going to italy and i think the conclusion here was it was full of niggers. :(
Don't let them discourage you from going. I've been to the heel and the north from west to east and it was awesome. I'm sure Rome sucks balls, but I hate all large cities including Athens. I didn't like the pizza in Brindisi but the food up north was good. Honestly the hottest women I saw was in then Yugoslavia, but now Croatia they were gorgeous.
Id include them, but they are in the Adriatic