• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't understand why this was career ending

Forum Clout
i can appreciate the cringe appeal of this, but as far as it being actually hilarious? Nah, this is an extremely unstable junkie piece of shit diva lashing out (in an angry way, not funny at all) because someone dared to mildly bust his balls, which subconsciously reminded him of all of his personal failings, and rather than use it as a learning experience, like all junkies he used it as an opportunity to push that anger outward. No sympathy, loser, should’ve aimed higher when you were stabbing yourself in your disgusting fat gut.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
- 2009 November, Artie gets caught bringing his drug dealer and heroin to Sirius building.
Damn I had no idea about this and I'm a huge fan of artie and his run on the Stern show. Totally believable though. I don't imagine they covered it on air though? Where'd you hear about it? Artie using in studio is well documented so I wouldn't put it past him to cop in the building. Shit my dealer used to come to me at work to serve me.