I Coulda Been Killed!

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Persians and Asians running us out. Hope you got into a house before the pandemic hit, brotherman. Also wwaw Wild Rivers coming back this summer? Gonna take my boy there. I’m all in with Congo and the Abyss.
Nah, saving up real nice dough to leave the state entirely. I wanna live somewhere less liberal, but still happening enough to gig on drums a few nights a week for fun/little xtra cash. Ate thru a bit of my savings while unemployed from my logistics field for 4 months, but I started a new job this week and am back on track to leave in about a year and buy a place somewhere else.

Also, I fucking LOVED Wild Rivers as a kid, had no idea it even closed, ta be hawnest whicha, but I’ll always remember that was the first place I saw a nipslip on a leather skinned milf and the first place I tried the shitty “Dippin Dot” ice cream pellets (never had em again). The Abyss was scary, too! Happy for you that you can make some memories of your own with your boy. Proud of you for not signing him away, brotherman.