I Coulda Been Killed!

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I get hired to play music at a Christian church in Orange County every Sunday morning and Thursday night. Last night, I learned that apparently the chink that shot up that church in Laguna Woods this past Sunday, had visited our church and the one next door, the morning of the shooting. According to 4 of the pastors, he had come by and asked for a schedule of services and poked his head inside and looked around. He must’ve realized it was not a Taiwanese church and not big enough to be worth his efforts and moved on. I don’t know if it’s true or not, I didn’t see him, I was inside playing (also, they all look alike to me anyway). The pastors at our spot and the church next door all swear it was him tho. Can’t a brotherman play a gig or worship the lord without almost getting shot these days? Kinda shaken by it, to be hawnest wicha.

I get hired to play music at a Christian church in Orange County every Sunday morning and Thursday night. Last night, I learned that apparently the chink that shot up that church in Laguna Woods this past Sunday, had visited our church and the one next door, the morning of the shooting. According to 4 of the pastors, he had come by and asked for a schedule of services and poked his head inside and looked around. He must’ve realized it was not a Taiwanese church and not big enough to be worth his efforts and moved on. I don’t know if it’s true or not, I didn’t see him, I was inside playing (also, they all look alike to me anyway). The pastors at our spot and the church next door all swear it was him tho. Can’t a brotherman play a gig or worship the lord without almost getting shot these days? Kinda shaken by it, to be hawnest wicha.
Was that a big church? I never heard of it. Only reason to hit up Laguna Woods is to slum it at the Aldi now that the Hometown Buffet is closed and my grandparents are dead. Saddleback church pulls the numbers.