• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I could not imagine not visiting my parents if they ever got alzheimers and were alone in a hospital.

Forum Clout
He was sad/in mourning when she died. If she was already dead to him, her real death wouldn't have mattered. But it did.
Pure cowardice. It's a stain of shame on their souls forevermore, that nothing can undo. Nana and Moo Cow both deserve to die alone in a shabby nursing home room that smells strongly of piss, as an old "Moesha" rerun flickers on the CRT TV in the background.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He was sad/in mourning when she died. If she was already dead to him, her real death wouldn't have mattered. But it did.
The only public display of emotion that I remember was him coming to the sub to angrily lecture everyone after the obit page trolling. Fucking old queen, I hope his brain rots like Roe's did.