• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I could have sworn that Heidi Hildeman, sister of Eric Hildeman is a prostitute.

Forum Clout
"Spammed?" Dude, nothing counts on this forum. Nothing. Everything here is a fart in the wind. Nothing here has any effect. This is a bullshit website for bullshitting about bullshit.
MzMyODA0ODYzNzNmNTUxZWE3MzlmYmRlMmQ1NzhjNTFlOTlmZGI.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Aww, he didn’t know. How's it feel to find out any of us could fuck your sister for a few rolls of quarters?
"Spammed?" Dude, nothing counts on this forum. Nothing. Everything here is a fart in the wind. Nothing here has any effect. This is a bullshit website for bullshitting about bullshit.
Yeah, sure but what if a redditor lets your extended family know your sister is a diseased hooker and you're a pedophile apologist? Holidays with the Hildemans are gonna be pretty awkward this year.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"Spammed?" Dude, nothing counts on this forum.
You had to see your sisters mashed pussy with your own eyes. That counts for something.
Nothing. Everything here is a fart in the wind. Nothing here has any effect.
Vurrry reminiscent of another kid toucher we know. But I wouldn’t expect anyone on this subforum to get the reference. Sniff.
This is a bullshit website for bullshitting about bullshit.
You, Pat, Jackie, even fucking Ant, all have the same defense. You’re so goddamn tough and go “THIS PLACE IS RUINING LIVES ITS FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE” then the minute it gets too serious like your sisters arrest record shows up, or Jackies IRS bill shows up, or Suegate happens, you all backtrack and go “You aren’t serious people! Nothing SERIOUS happens here! Its all just bullshit! NO EFFECT ON OUR LIVES!”

Yet here you are. Sperging because you’re getting tagged 24/7 with pictures of your sisters tits.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Nobody online knew or cared about you beyond your small circle of maladjusted sci fi freak friends. Now thousands of people know you as the staunch pedophile spokesman who’s sister is a frenzied prostitute.

You did this to yourself willingly, for some impossible to comprehend purpose.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost I guess i’m missing your genius point. Are we worse than pedophiles? Or are we just a fart in the wind? Are we cyberstalking terrorists ruining peoples lives? Or do we have no effect on anyones lives. Are we spreading death threats and libel? Or is it all just bullshit. Make up your mind.
We work for him.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
"this site is irrelevant like a fart in the wind"

"THE FBI SHOULD PRESUME THEM GUILTY OF SWATTING PAT!!! DANGEROUS CYBERTERRORISM!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DEDICATE MONTHS OF MY LIFE TO TRACKING THEIR ACTIVITY"

which one is it? @NormsGhost
It didnt have to turn out this way. All you had to do was leave it alone.
The best part is that in his very first podcast ep about the Pattyverse he chastised Pat for "tilting at windmills" and feeding the trolls. He couldn't follow his own advice. Just like how he thinks himself qualified to tell Javier how to run a podcast ethically while broadcasting Jackie's conspiracy theories trying to ruin a teacher's life.

Hope the feeling of moral superiority was worth it Eric!

G

You're sister is a hooker, your wife is a dyke, you defend pedophiles child abandoning, deadbeat, would be baby killers, you fucking vile and you write this like anything you say matters. I hope your faggot chilkd raping father suffered as he choked on his phlegm from the covid. Painful and slow by horrid illness is the death Hildeman's all deserve. The children of satan, total trash. I hope your wife's innards are shit out into the bowl and sh dies od sepsis.

Last edited by a moderator: