• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I could have sworn that Heidi Hildeman, sister of Eric Hildeman is a prostitute.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
how she filters out the Ns:
View attachment 161476
There's the hooker with the golden heart, and then there's the hooker with a crying mugshot looking for a sugar daddy.
Which one is related to Hildy?
LMAO, this philosopher hooker is the best character in the Rickverse in the last month.
Doesn't say much for the Rickverse or the hooker, sadly

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
There's the hooker with the golden heart, and then there's the hooker with a crying mugshot looking for a sugar daddy.
Which one is related to Hildy?
LMAO, this philosopher hooker is the best character in the Rickverse in the last month.
Doesn't say much for the Rickverse or the hooker, sadly
“She’s a good woman from a good family!” “She’s a hooker!”

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
How many times do you think this image flashed into his mind at Christmas dinner this year? Who am I kidding, he's probably shunned like pat after ranting about age of consent laws.

No way Hildy could sit through Christmas (or any holiday) dinner without ranting the entire time about how it's all "Christofascist sky-daddy nonsense." Like every person who makes atheism their entire identity, he is incapable of containing himself and just enjoying the holiday. He probably voluntarily stays home as a big boy form of "protest" against religion lmao

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Bumb, not the kind on your sisters asshole Hildy

1703836537236.png